Thirty FINAL CHAPTER

I wanna thank @heckingalex for the cover, it's really good!

Your POV

You got out of the car and stretched your arms over head, cracking your back and letting out a groan.

"So, why exactly did you choose the airport three hours away instead of the one an hour away?" Tyler asked, obviously annoyed at how long you guys had to drive.

"Well sorry not all of us are rich world famous musicians." You said with an roll.

"This airport was cheaper than the other." You said as you walked to the back of the car getting out your suitcase and carry on. You walked back to the car door to take out your purse when you realized Josh fell asleep. You silently awed at how cute of a napper he was, and reached over to shake his shoulder. You slightly stirred as you moved back. Going back to sleep, you moved closer to josh, shuffling on your knees.

"Jooooooosh" You whispered. Nothing. So you went next level.

"JOSH" You practically yelled, and he yet still didn't wake up. You got out of the car to go get Tyler, when you already see him opening Josh's door.

"I've been on tour with him tons of times, I know how to wake him up." Tyler said pulling out his phone. He couldn't really see what he pulled up, but he plug in some headphones and put them over Josh's ears. He pressed play, just as josh woke up with a start, and he quickly pulled off the headphones. He looked around to see show woke him up, and when he saw it was Tyler he smacked him over head (jokingly of course). When Josh saw you giggling to yourself, he quickly straighten himself out but also started blushing.

You guys quickly went inside to make sure you didn't miss your flight. You went through the whole security and bag check process before just sitting down in the waiting area for your flight to start boarding. As you waited, you started thinking about your relationship with josh. You always knew you had a small crush on him even from him just being in the band, but becoming friends with him made it swell a lot more. You had always wondered what if you and him became a thing? "Would he make the first move, or would you? Would either of you ever make a move? I mean the readers would kill me if I didn't but- wait what?" You shook your weird thoughts out of your head. To distract yourself, you decided to take your phone out. As you bent your back over your chair to get your bag, you caught Josh's stare. He seemed to be spaced out at first, but when you look into his eyes, he quickly looked away, his face turning red. Your cheeks were dusted with a light pink, and you quickly unlock your phone to make sure you don't become anymore red. You used your phone until your plane was called to board.

You and the group walked to the gate, taking your time speaking these last moments in person, since you'd probably not be able to visit again until a few months or maybe even a year. As you got to the farthest point visitors could go, you started to get a bit emotional. These guys become some of your best friends in a short amount time, and you were so grateful. You gave Tyler and Jenna both tight hugs, giving them both some words of affection before you moved on to josh. Things were still really awkward between you two, and you didn't know why still. You weren't sure if he didn't want to hug you or not, but before you cod offer a handshake, he pulled you into a tight hug, snaking his arms around your lower back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and you guys stood like that for a while. After about four minutes, he let go and looked you in the eyes for once.

"Uh, Y-Y/N, I just w-wanted to say uh," he took a quick deep breath, before subtly- or trying at least- shaking his head.

"I wish you the best, honestly, you're a great, uh friend and you deserve the best." He said nervously, playing with his fingers. You smiled before pulling him into another hug.

"I wish you the best Joshua, you deserve it." You whispered in his ear, before pulling away, pecking his cheek, and getting your luggage off the floor. You swiftly walked away, not looking back in fear of Josh's reaction to that little peck. Little did you know, he felt amazing. Who knew a little peck from the right girl/boy could affect him so much? You went through the process of giving you luggage and walked into the plane and sat in your seat. You sat thinking about all that happened to you in the last few months. You may not have ended up with the boy you wanted, but damn, you were fine with being friends with him.

derp

author note coming up next

sorry it stinks

also 11k READS?? THANK YOU