Five

Josh's POV

The Barclays center show was great!

I texted my mom as I browsed the grocery store, looking for the cereal. She had seen my tweet about the girl (apologies if you're not female) who helped us out and wanted more info. Then asked about the show just earlier. It was a great day in general. Once I arrive at the cereals I notice a girl there. She was the one from last night, Y/N. She was squatting slighting, her hair covering the sides of her head. I was trying to get her attention by saying her name.

"Y/N?"
"Y/N?"
"Y/N!" Was she ignoring me? I wave my hand beside her in an attempt to get her attention. She grabbed a box of F/C and walked to her cart. She was about to walk away, and I felt disappointed. Then I noticed she had earbuds. I'm an idiot. Just as she was gonna walk away I tapped her shoulder. She finally turned around taking out one of her earbuds.

"May I help- oH hi Josh."

"Hi Y/N. Yes you can help by paying attention." She looked down in embarrassment.

"Yeah well Fall Out Boy sounds better than interacting with humans some times." She smiled at me. She has a nice smile.

" You have a point there. So what are you doing here?"

"Getting the stuff that keep me alive. I can also ask you the same." She let out a small laugh.

"Oh I'm picking up cereal, Tyler and Mark finished it all. Do you live around here?" She nods.

"Well, I better get going. Tyler and Mark are waiting out back. Do you think we could exchange numbers though?" She smiles even bigger than before .

"Sure." She opens up her phone and makes a new contact, then hands it to me. I do the same and hand it to her. She give me he phone back, and I laugh at the name the name she put.
itsa me, a-y/n. For that I put a weird name.
Person who rarely texts back. I hand her back her phone and say goodbye. She says bye back, waves and walks away with her cart. I walk towards the front to pay for my cereal.
Well she seems nice. Hey, I made a new friend!

A/N
sorry this is really cruddy and short . I'm on my way to a beach and I wrote this in my car and I get sick when I write and read in the car. But I know if I try to write when I get home I'll be too tired so I decided to write now. I'll promise a better chapter tomorrow. Buh-bye