Eighteen

Your POV

"No, I refuse to let you leave!" Jenna pleads as you pack your suitcase. One week went by faster than you thought. You were upset, but Jenna was a whole other story. She wouldn't let you do anything without trying to convince you to stay another week.

"Jenna, I have this thing called a job, and I don't think they'd like me staying another week." You lightly chuckle. Jenna pouts, signaling defeat. She exhales loudly, and again, and again, saying she wanted attention.

"Yes, Jenna?" You said, rolling your eyes button still smiling.

"I'm gonna be bored without you here. Our yelling, practically burning the house down, making a scene at the mall." You raise your eyebrows at her, as if all that were even good ideas.

"Well, I'll be back soon enough. Once the boys come back, I'll visit again." You tell her still packing your suitcase.

"That's in two months!"

"Exactly." You sass, trying to say it wasn't very long. Jenna starts mumbling to herself, so you don't bother listening and go and put your suitcase at the front door. You walk out of the guest room, heading to the kitchen to get something to drink when you nearly have a heart attack.

"Tyler, what the actual fuck?"

A/N- oops Tyler's here for a surprise visit, also toMORROWS HIS BIRTHDAY HUEHSJNSJSNSJSBSH. I'll just switch the entire story to December just for his birthday cause I can! Humph. Sorry for not updating a lot. I'll update maybe later or tomorrow I don't know. Also, COMMENT! It makes my day! Please! Okay bye