Eight

Hi I just got back from school and I'm starving we have lunch at 10:30am kill me. Also anyone have had advice on talking to people cuz I wanna introduce myself to a new kid but I chickened out. Also who is actually reading this cause I feel like no one is reading this, or who has added it to their library. Okay to the chapter. (Its future me it's been a year and now we're good friends lol)

Josh's POV

As Tyler and I enter Taco Bell, we notice there aren't many people which is a good thing. The last thing we need is some crazed fan.

"So" Tyler speaks up.

"So" I respond with the exact same tone.

"Do you like her?" I nearly choked on my own spit.

"Dude I barely know her! We've only talked twice in person! We just text."
I gave him a "are you kidding me look"

"If you barely know her, why'd you invite her to Taco Bell?"

"Cause I want more friends? To be nice? Think man." At that moment I heard the door open. There stood Y/N and a girl/boy, presumably her friend she was talking about. I wave my hand trying to get their attention. They notice me and walk over.

"Yo. This is my my best friend, B/F/N." She motioned to the person on her right.

"Hi." They seemed a lot more calm than Y/N.

"I'm guessing you already know this person sitting across from me" I turn around to face Tyler as I speak.

"We do, but still give a formal introduction. He never gave me one at the restaurant."

"I'm Tyler. I like Taco Bell."

"Wow, would've thought?" B/F/N gave us a sympathetic look.

"If you guys are gonna be her friend, you gotta get used to a lot." They sat down, then got up again to order and Tyler and I followed. We placed our orders and went back to where we were sitting.

"So what exactly are these things we need to get used to?" Tyler asked, with a bit of fear. B/F/N was about to speak but Y/N interrupted her.

"Sarcasm, rude comments, bluffing, threats, and swearing."(sorry if you don't do any of this)

"You seem too innocent to swear though." Y/N and B/F/N just burst of laughing. Once they're done, Y/N speaks up.

"Funny joke Josh. Once in middle school, there was a condom wrapper on the ground and I was the only one who knew what it was."

"Wow" was all Tyler could get out of his mouth. Then we heard a squeal behind us. Shoot. I recognize that squeal anywhere.

"OMG JOSH TYLER DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU TWO HERE!" The 17-year old walks over to us. Y/N give us a confused look.

"Hi Madison." Tyler speaks with no emotion, not even bothering to look her in the eye. Y/N shoots us the same look.

"What's up guys?"

"Not much just hanging out with some friends." She then looks over to Y/N and B/F/N sitting across from us. Thy both give a small wave. Madison gives Y/N a dirty look.

"Don't tell me that thing is trying to get between us Joshy." Why does everyone think we like each other?! Y/N raised her eyebrows before she started speaking.

"Excuse me, but did you just call me a thing?"

"Yeah, what you gonna do about it? Cause I don't think MY Joshy here will ever date something as hideous as you!" Y/N looked like she was ready to slap her right then and there, but instead spoke.

"Okay so, how about you go educate yourself about the difference between human beings and objects, because clearly you don't know. Also take a lesson in grammar."

"Sorry I don't speak trash." She then proceeded to put her hands on my shoulders and try to grab my hand. Y/N could see I was uncomfortable, so stood up and walk around the table.

"Can you not see he's uncomfortable, or are just that stupid?"

"You're just jealous!" Y/N took her hands off me herself, but she just put them pack.

"I will not hesitate to grab you." Then Madison all of sudden took her hands off me and walked away, scared by the tone Y/N gave.

"You have a way with people." I laugh a bit while Y/N sat down.

"Eh you could say that." We got our food at last and talked more. It was a good trip to Taco Bell if I do say so myself.

A/N
What even is this chapter it sucks and it's so short. I'm sorry I hair haven't been feeling motivated to write recently. Even though I'm just in middle school I stress so much about the future and that affects my daily life so I apologize. I'll try to update tomorrow Kay Buh-Bye