Twenty One (pilots)

This will suckish I can already tell but happy New Years guys!!!! I hope 2017 isn't as shitty as 2016. Also, panics performance??? THAT WAS GODS WORK RIGHT THERE.

You quickly got changed and headed down stairs to meet Josh in his car. He was already there, so you got in the passengers seat and put your phone in the cup holder.

"So, where are we playing and with who?" You ask not bothering to look him in the eye as he pulls out of the driveway.

"Uh some local park and some other guys from bands, I don't know all of them, just don't freak out around them, okay?"

"Wow Josh, that's very helpful. Anyway, why would I freak out? I mean I managed to stay calm around you guys." He rolled his eyes at the first part, but continued driving. You guys drove in peaceful silence until a phone started ringing. Both of you not sure who's it is, you both reach for the cup holder that held your phones. You both immediately move your arms back, a light red covering your face while Josh was in the process of turning into a tomato.

"Y-You check who it's. I-I'm driving." Josh stutters, not taking his eyes off the road. Distracted by your own warm face and fast beating heart, you don't notice how red his face is, or his stammering.

"Okay." You say and reach for the ringing phone.

"It's your phone, and it's... Jack Barakat." You state simply.

"Oh ignore it, he's probably wondering where we are." You nod putting the phone down and continuing the silent drive, you face returning in a normal shade.

I'll update again cause I have nothing to do at this NYE party.