Sixteen- tispy converstions

You and Jenna were both just lying on the ground listening to whatever came up on Pandora. It was just a few hours after you arrived and Jenna insisted on drinking a little bit to celebrate your arrival. So you got there, ate, had a small nap and then each took a shot and a glass of wine. You didn't like being drunk, but you didn't mind being a little bit tipsy. You lie down on the floor afterwards, just thinking and Jenna joins you. All of a sudden you remember something your brother told you about.

"Wanna listen to vaporwave?"

"What's vaporwave?" Jenna asks, clearly confused

"I don't know, my brother said I should listen to it." You sit up and look for your phone. You open up YouTube and play the first thing that comes up for vaporwave. (In media- A/N I don't really listen to vaporwave but my brother does, and he wanted me to put this in.)

As you press play, you lie back down and listen. Both you and Jenna are confused as first, but eventually relax in to the music.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like.... Like Josh?"

"Yeah I mean he's cool and all."

"No I mean like like him."

"What are we, 7th graders?" (Cough maybe cough) You ask with a small laugh.

"I guess." She replies returning the laugh.

"Not really, I mean a little but it's just probably a schoolgirl crush. Why do you ask?"

"I think he may like you too."

"And why do you say that?"

"He talks about you a lot, and when he does he has this goofy look on his face. Plus he also said to me in Brooklyn, that he hates schoolgirl crushes." She raised her eyebrows at the end.

"Eh I wouldn't count on it, I mean I'm pretty sure he hates me with a burning passion."

"Well I'm pretty sure he does."

GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK
BACK AGAIN