Four

Y/U/N; your username
F/C; favorite cereal

The second you got home that night you were incredibly tired and stuffed from your meal. You still had the energy to go on Twitter and refresh your feed. After ten minutes a notification went off, saying someone tweeted. You checked and it was Josh

Spooky jim christmas
A fan helped us at a restaurant tonight. Thanks "I forgot your name but please say who you are in below."

Your heart started racing, knowing the tweet was about you. You let out a small laugh as you're typing a reply.

@/joshuadun like I said before it was no problem. just trying to help out :)

You pressed send and placed your phone on your nightstand as you got dressed for bed and collapsed on your bed. Once you got comfortable your phone vibrated again, and it was also Josh again.

Spooky jim christmas
@/Y/U/N Ah Y/N that's your name. Well hopefully we meet again. Also Tyler says hi

At the time you finished reading the tweet, you notice that it's 1 am and that it's time for bed. You had work tomorrow and had to go grocery shopping, since you had no food besides some eggs and cereal and a bit of milk. You laid back down and closed your eyes, smiling.

*Time Skip brought to you by Josh Dun's NASA shirt*

You open your eyes and look over at the clock to check the time. 7:56. Four more minutes. You close your eyes and lay back down to cherish those 4 minutes left of rest before having to get up. Just when you felt you getting tired again, your alarm starting beeping. You groan know that if you don't get you won't have enough time to get ready and go to work. You get out of bed and trudge to the bathroom. You wash your face with an acne wash and brush your teeth. You put on a shower cap and turn on the shower head. You take off your clothes and head in, just to wake yourself up. After about 5 minutes you get out. You put on some foundation, concealer, lib balm, and mascara. For work, heavy makeup wasn't needed. You go to your room and get dressed. You put on a simple white v-cut shirt, ripped jeans, and a leather jackets and some sneakers. (This is based off my style, so if this isn't something you would wear feel free to imagine something else) You walk downstairs. Y/B/N left you a note and a grocery list.

Y/N
Today works making me stay late so I won't be home until 7. Make sure to go grocery shopping and buy foods. I bought some frozen waffles from the corner shop to live off for today. Feel free to take some.
-Y/B/N

You grab some waffles from the freezer and pop them into the toaster. As you wait you open up Twitter again and notice you have 20 new followers. You look through the notifications, but two catch your eye.

@/joshuadun has now followed you!

@/tylerrjoseph has now followed you!

You smile with giddy, not even caring to acknowledge the weird tweets you make everyday.

Well it looks like I can't make weird tweets anymore, showing that @/tylerrjoseph and @/joshuadun have followed me smh

Once you pressed send, the toaster went off. You grabbed your waffles, keys, phone, wallet and the list. You run out and head to work. You pull up and inside and start your day.

* Timer Skip to the end of work cause work is for loSERs*

At the end of your shift, you get paid for the week and get back in your car to head to supermarket. You head there and park up front. You grab a cart and immediately walk to frozen and refrigerated area. You grab items one by one on the list. You're listening to music through your headphones so you go faster. After a while, you wonder to the cereals and look for a box of F/C. After 3 minutes you felt someone walk beside you, but you didn't bother looking at them. Which also caused you to not notice they were trying to your attention. After you found your cereal, you grabbed two boxes and threw them them in your cart. You were about to walk away when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around while taking out one earbud.

"May I help- oH hi Josh."

Ha wait till tomorrow to see what Josh wanted MUAHAHAHA. Also ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE! I get happy when people comment. Also if ya want, if ya can maybe possibly share this? Or recommend this to another fan? THANK YOOOOOOOOOOU