Three

F/D- favorite drink

The second you said those words, your heart rate picked up and B/F/N eyes widened.

"Wait are being serious? Please tell me you're being serious." You pointed at their table. It sure as hell was them.

"We should go say hi!" B/F/N said with anticipation. They were about to stand up when you stopped them.

"B/F/N can't you see they're trying to enjoy their meal? There's already a ton of girls all over them, and I'm pretty sure one of them lowered their shirt!" You practically screamed, but at the same time whispered at them. A look at sadness and disappointment swept over your friends face, but then a look of understanding

"I guess you're right."

"I sure am. Now let's all just enjoy our meal." Right after a waitress came, and they asked what you wanted to drink, so you ordered a F/D. Once they left you couldn't help but listen to what was happening at the table with two of your biggest idols. They were chatting with a girl, who had such a whiney voice, it made you annoyed.

"So Tyler you're married, but Josh you're not." Can she sound anymore desperate? You think to yourself.
Your thoughts are interrupted when you heard Josh speak up.

"Yes I am single. Listen we all have gotten photos with you, so can we um eat our meal then we can talk?" He talked with a soft tone, like he was intimidated. The girls however, didn't go anywhere. It annoyed you so much. Should I help? I mean it wouldn't hurt to try, but let's see what happens. Then you notice Mark's with them, when he spoke up.

"Listen can we enjoy our meal? The boys will be happy to talk to guys after their meal if you just wait." Then one of the girls spoke up, bitterness oozing out. (Idk oozing)

" No one asked you. We're talking to talent, the important ones. Who are you anyway, their apprentice?" That did it for you. You feel the fire burning inside. No one deserves to be disrespected like that. So, you ignore all logic and waltz right over there.
Once you get there, no one notices so you clap. Loud enough for the girls to hear but not the rest of the restaurant. They all look at you, including Tyler, Josh, and Mark. Then you see Jenna is also there.

"Hey I have an idea! How about all of you?" You move your hands a circle referencing to girls. "Leave them alone to enjoy their meal? Oh while you're at it, you should leave the restaurant." You give them a fake smile, your eyes crinkling.

"You're just jealous that it's so clear Tyler here," She point at Josh. "Likes me." She give you the bitch glare.

"Yeah it's so clear when you got their names mixed up, Bimbo."

"What did you just call me?" She asked with a sassy tone. They rest remained quiet. Didn't matter anyway, they weren't doing anything. Probably tagging along with their friend.

"Oh sorry I forgot, your mind is undeveloped that you can't understand certain words and phrases. I called you a bimbo. So like I said before, how about you all leave?" No one moved. "Now" with that they started shuffling away from the table. Once they were gone, you started walking back to your table. You stopped and turned around when you heard a voice, that sounded like Tyler.

"Wait! Come back!" Your start to walk back and when you do Tyler gives you a small hug. You didn't expect it, so you were startled by it. He pulled away a second after.

"Sorry if I scared you with that, but we would like to say thank you for that." He glared at Josh on the we.

"Yeah that really cool." Josh all of sudden spoke up.

"It was no problem." You let out a small laugh and look down. You were surprisedly cool for meeting your two idols.

"So what's your name?" Tyler asks.

"Y/N. And as creepy as this sounds I already know who you all are."

"You a fan?" Jenna asks. You nod.

"Well Y/N, it was nice meeting you. Thank you really for what you did." Mark all of a sudden says while getting up and shaking your hand. You say good-bye and finally head back to your table. That went surprisedly well.

WELL
I was thinking how I haven't updated in like 4 days and I was like "shit gotta update. Then I saw that this had more than 10 views, LIKE I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO GET MORE THAN 3. But those who are reading thing can you tell if this seems like a good beginner cause I started school and assignment starts soon so if a good amount of people like this, I'll schedule in time to write so yeah. Comment. THANKS M8'S

edit; wow okay this story has been up for about a year now, and looking back it's very terrible.