Eleven

Your POV

You had been to Ellen's diner before, so getting there wasn't much of a hassle. Josh, on the other hand was 20 minutes late because he got lost. Twice. Once you guys were seated, he began telling you how he somehow got lost, even though he could of just taken a taxi.

"Walking is good for the body Y/N!"

"Yeah, especially when you have to do it twice cause you got lost." You laughed at the joke you made, while Josh just gave you the death glare.

"Lighten up a bit! It was just a joke! I told you if we're gonna be friends you have to get used to my sarcasm."  He huffed in defeat.

"Fine. I can't stay mad at that c-RUde face of yours." After he finishes his sentence, he started blushing a bit. For his sake, you turned to conversation to the food, which was incredible. You both enjoyed the singers, which all were incredible. When you told Josh this, he thought he could do any better, or at least he aster this way.

"Hey you think you can do any better?"

"No but incredible is an understatement. They're amazily talented!"

"Do you think Tyler would like hearing any of this about other singers?"

"He would probably agree with me."

After that you both made small talk, learning more about each other and blossoming, what you hoped was a friendship.

At the end of lunch Josh insisted he walked you back to work. Before you went you both exchanged a friendly hug. While in each other's arms you took up the chance to say something on your mind the entire lunch.

"If it helps, I think you have a cute face too." You whisper in his ear. You pull away and walk in to the store, but not before sneaking a quick glance at Josh's reaction. His cheeks were bright red, matching was his hair used to look like and his mouth was making a tiny "o" shape. You sneaked a small wink while glancing back. But it was true, his face is adorable.

WHOA SHE UPDATED DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN
I hope you all enjoyed that chapter and that little tease at the end, cause Josh is fun to tease with his pink cheeks and shit. If you want more please just like say so cause I may update faster if I know at least like one person is reading this so yeah. OH YEAH AND THANKS FOR OVER 100 READ YEAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOI