Twenty six

Who watched riverdale cause screech I loved tonight's episode. Also I got a new phone and I'm getting used to typing on it so please handle my mistakes. Also this is may be long just to make up for the last chapter.

"Here Y/N, this is my wife, Saraaaah." Brendon slurs as he introduces you to what you presume is his wife. Sarah, gives you big smile and open arms as she pulls you into yet another hug. You hug her back confused, questions as to why a random lady who doesn't know you is willing to hug you.

"Hi! I'm Sarah. That drunk lug you just saw is my husband. So you're Y/N! The boys have talked about you before with Brendon." She says as she smiles widely while talking about Brendon. You can tell already they have a loving relationship.

"Good stuff I'm hoping." You day with a small smile. Acceptance is something you had always been anxious about, and with Tyler, Josh, and Jenna all being so famous, it was only worse.

"The best! They can never stop bragging about how much of a great person you are. I'm glad I'm finally able to meet you."

"I'm glad I'm able to meet you t-" You were cut off as you felt someone grab your arm and pull you back a bit.

"Y/NNNNNN, lets go meet more of my friends." You hear Brendon whine behind you.

"Well, I guess that's my cue. Ill definitely talk to you later though. Sarah. It was great meeting you." You said truthfully as you smile brightly at her.

"It was great meeting you too!" She says smiling just as big as you. Before she could say anything else, Brendon whisks you away in the living room, where you were before. As you walk in there, you pass a bored looking Josh.

"Help me." You mouth as you walk past him. All he does is put his hands up as if to say, "It's your problem."

"Y/N, this is my friend, Jack! Jack, this is Y/N. You guys mingle while I get more drinks!" Brendon says cheerfully, and before you could protest he was off. You turn to 'Jack', confused as to who he was until you saw his face.

"So we meet again Y/N." Jack says smirking, before taking a sip of his drink.

"Sadly, it seems so." You say, not bothering to be as nice as you try to be. You always had a fierce and sassy side, but try not to show it while out and talking to new people.

"Ouch, that hurt Y/N. You know, people are usually nice to famous people."

"Didn't know you classify as people." You say looking away, taking his cup out his hand and taking sip.

"Ew, who mixes Jack Daniels and Sprite?" You ask disgusted with the taste in your mouth as you give him his cup back.

"Not people, apparently." He says, looking at your eyes. You don't say anything for a little bit as you survey the party, but you could feel Jack's eyes on you the whole time. You turn to him as you furrow his eyebrows.

"May I help you?" You ask smugly.

"No, I just can't help but stare at beautiful people." He says with full confidence

"Well, Alex is somewhere over there Jack so-" You're cut off again, as you feel Brendon grab your arm yet again.

"That's enough mingling with Jack, time to meet other people." Brendon says nervously, scanning around the room, like he's looking for someone.
You notice, and scan the room. That's when you catch Josh's ice cold glare at Jack. You wonder what Jack has done to upset Josh, oblivious to his earlier behavior.

Okay that was pretty long. Also, can someone make me a cover? Here are the rules.

-Must have the title, say it's a josh x reader, my name, and some sort of image (doesn't have to be of Josh)
-submissions must be in by March 4th
- you can turn them in by
Kik: saltyweekes
Instagram: fortyeightpercent
Twitter: swear2listen
Or just here on Wattpad!

-winner gets
*a follow
*a shoutout
*votes on one of your stories
*follows on two social medias

Please someone enter I don't want this to flop. Okay bye for now.