Twenty Two

*I have no idea how football works, so let's just say you and Jack Barakat and some other people are on a team, and Josh is on the opposing, also that you've managed to score like 1/3 of your teams points*

"KISS MY ASS GASKARTH, YOU OWE ME $20" You yelled as you scored another touchdown. (idk don't correct me if I get anything wrong) You and Alex Gaskarth made a bet you wouldn't make the next point. But there you were in all your glory scoring again for your team. At that moment, someone from the other team called break, so you jogged over to Alex and put your hand out. He sighed heavily and took out a $20 bill and put in your hand.

"Lovely doing business with you Gaskarth." You smugly said. He was so confident you weren't going to score the next point.

"Yeah yeah I get it you won the bet." He said defeated, dismissing you with a wave. You walked over to the bench where Josh was and stood a good distance away from him. You has no idea what happened to you in the car, and you weren't gonna let it affect you until you figured out what it was.

At that moment you were just checking up on your Twitter, when you felt eyes burn in to the bag of head, and well... your butt. So, always being taught to just straight up deal with situations, you yell out.

"WHOEVER'S STARING AT MY ASS BETTER STOP!" You yell out, not even looking up from your phone.

"How'd you know I was staring at your ass?" You heard a new voice come from behind you. You turn around only to be met face to face with Jack Barakat.

That's all. I'll update probably in a few weeks.