Chapter 17

Logan's P.O.V

I walked through the woods trying to get to my mate when I heard a small rustle. I looked around and saw a head of black hair bouncing towards me.

"Hello Alpha Logan!" Athena exclaimed running to me.

"Athena? What are you doing here?" I asked. She stood proud and watched me.

"A pup is to go with the Alpha on the Alpha mission," she said. I looked at her. I didn't even think about that so I was pretty glad she did and followed me.

"So I am going to distract the pack and you need slide in and find Luna Angela, okay?" I asked. She nodded and we took each other's hands as we walked to the pack's land.

Angela's P.O.V

I was shoved in a room with the girls. There was the bare minimum for a new mother and her babies. They locked the door and I held my pups to my chest.

"Okay... We will be okay. Lily, Cate, Daddy will get us soon and then we will attack this horrible pack," I whispered.

Angela... I'm scared, Lacey said as I laid the pups down on the bed.

So am I but we have to pretend that we are strong, I told her.

Are you sure? she asked.

Yeah Lace. If we don't they will walk over us and Rose Creek will see us as unfit for Luna, I said. The door opened and I turned. A male about my age stood in front of me and slammed the door shut.

"Hello, beautiful," he said. "I'm Beta James."

"Hello Beta James," I said, holding my chin up. He walked closer and touched my jawline.

"You know that you probably look amazing under those clothes," he said.

"I wouldn't know. You should ask my mate," I said. He grabbed my waist so my lips were an inch from his.

"Or I can find out right now," he said, lifting my shirt. I pushed away from him.

"Stay away from me," I said, trying to use my Luna voice. He chuckled.

"I don't have to listen to you since you are weak," he said, pushing me to the ground. I screamed. I pushed down my pants and undid his.

"No! Please stop!" I screamed. He covered my mouth as he decided to rape me.

Athena's P.O.V

Alpha Logan held my hand kept walking to the enemy pack but he suddenly fell. I grabbed his arm as he tried to regain his posture.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Something is happening to Angel," he whispered, his eyes going dark.

"Then we need to hurry so we can save her! You have fight so you can save her!" I yelled. He stood and we kept walking.

"My angel is being hurt," he whispered as we looked at the guards.

"We have to make dash for her then," I said. He took a deep breath then shifting. I touched his soft fur and he motioned for me to get on.

Logan's P.O.V

I ran in, unnoticed with Athena on my back. I was trying to smell my mate and it was really faint.

"Yeah, she should be submissive until Alpha Thomas kills her kids and we get to rip that little mark off of her," a guy said. I could smell Angela on him.