30k Reads: Angela & Keith

O hello! Wow! Ahhh! Thank you for 30k reads on this book. Wowie! I promised a 30k bonus chapter so here we are. If you have any suggestions on what you want to see in the next bonus chapter at 35k then leave comment and I will try to do it.

Welp, enjoy and thank you again!

~Belle

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up, naked, next to Keith Fen, Logan's younger brother. I couldn't believe that I slept with him. He was fast asleep with a calmness around him. He had a grip arm around my waist. I tried to move, but that woke him up so quick.

"Let go of me Keith," I told him. He smirk and shook his head.

"Can't we just relax for a little bit longer, before I have to go pretend that I am not interested in you in front of Logan?" he asked. I sighed and relaxed against his chest. "Thank you."

"If Logan finds out, he will have both of our heads on a silver platter," I told him. He looked at me as he moved my hair, gently.

"If Logan finds out, that either means one of us told, or someone heard us in here," he said, "Plus, you aren't dating Logan, are you?" I was taken aback.

"Dating Logan? No," I told him. He smiled.

"Then he can't say anything if we are dating or having sex in our free time," he stated. I thought about it and closed my eyes as thoughts flew through my head.

"Will you not tell Logan?" I asked. He laughed.

"Of course, I won't. Why would I?" he asked. I looked at him and smiled.

~*~

"Okie, so we got our parents to be okay with our extra time together as long as our grades stay up. I made them promise not to tell Logan that we are together," Keith told me as he laid on top of me in my bed at the Pack House.

"I feel bad, because I can't tell my friends," I whispered. He hid his face in my hair as he took a deep breath. I sighed as his hot breath fanned my neck.

"Don't worry. One way or another, everyone will find out and be happy for us, or no one will find out and we will be happy with our mates. Either way, I want what is best for you," he said. I smiled at him as he held me closer.

"You know that the chances of the two of us being mates is slim, considering that your family tends to mate with other Alpha families," I told him. He chuckled.

"Unless you are my grandmother and be human. Who is to say that I, Keith Jackson Fen, am not going to break that mold and be mated with my father's Beta's daughter that is laying in bed with me now?" he asked. I laughed as I gave him a through look over.

"I don't know. How will your family react to that?" I asked, and he thought about it for a moment.

"Probably shocked, especially since Logan keeps going on at home that he truly believes that the Moon Goddess already told him that you are his mate," he told me. I shook my head.

"He has been saying that since he could talk, maybe even before," I told him as I hugged my pillow.

"Well, I think that my mother is more favourable for that pairing," he muttered. I turned around to look firmly into his eyes.

"Don't sell yourself short, K. You are just as amazing as he is," I told him, and he smiled a great smile at me. He leaned down and kissed me.

~*~

"Keith, look at him," I told him as he looked at our son that I gave birth to. Keith smiled at him and moved the baby's hair. Keith pulled me to his chest as I kissed my baby.

"Jackson Keith Fen."