20k Read Bonus: Angela x Corey

"No." Corey stared at me and he sighed.

"Let me just reject you, Angie. I can't let you be stuck in my hell of being an outcast," he said. I cupped his face and kissed him.

"I want you, Corey. Not your wolf or your position in the pack. I love you," I said and he moved my hair as he put his arms around me.

"I love you too, Angie," he said as I held on to my mate.

*

I set up my Little Precious statues on Corey's and my shelving unit in our brand new house. I stepped back and felt Corey's hands on my waist. We left California and moved to New York. Corey was working for an engineering firm in New York City and I had just started a private wedding photography business based out of our little farm house that we bought.

"I looked at your planner. You have the George family coming here for the shoot," Corey said.

"They didn't have a good place for wedding photos. They wanted it after their wedding so I took their theme and built the gazebo in the garden," I said, "Oh! The flowers should be here in twenty minutes!" He chuckled at me and shook his head.

"I signed for them and they are on the steps. I was actually impressed that you built the gazebo," he said.

"I figured that we wanted it built anyway... plus I hired the teenage twins next door to help build the gazebo so I didn't hurt our little one," I said, touching my stomach. He kissed my temple and I smiled. "Want to help me put the flowers up?"

"Well, I have nothing better to do," he said. I laughed.

*

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs George," I said as the newly wed couple walked in with huge smiles.

"Hello Angela!" Mrs. George exclaimed as they walked to the living room.

"I have your dress, which is beautiful may I say, and your suit upstairs. You are free to look outside at the gazebo," I said and Mrs George walked outside. Mr George smiled at me.

"Thank you so much for letting us be here to take the photos," Mr George said as Corey walked in, looking handsome as ever in his plaid flannel.

"Mr George, this is my husband, Corey," I said as Corey handed me a memory card. I smiled as Corey shook hands with Mr. George. I put my hand over my camera before I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the door and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw Logan standing there in front of me.

"Angela," Corey said as he walked up. He looked at Logan and I saw Mrs George walking towards us.

"If you will excuse me," I said as I walked towards Mrs George.

*

"I will send you the pictures as soon as I edit them. Have a nice day," I told the Georges as they left. Corey was standing in the living room as Tank, Allen, and Logan sat on our couch in our living room.

"That doesn't answer my question," Corey said as I joined them into the living room. I walked to Corey and looked at the three guys that I was certain we had left for good.

"You are a far way from home," I told them and Logan looked at me.

"As are you," he told me. I shook my head.

"We are home," I said as I looked around the farm house that I guess most people would call a mansion of sorts. Logan shook his head.

"Your parents miss you both," Logan said and I looked at Corey.

"I take it that we can at least take a small vaction to Cali," Corey tod me and I nodded.

*

I held the baby to my chest as everyone in the pack tried to look at us and the baby. Corey was wearing a suit considering that he got a promotion to the lead engineer of New York. I ran my business and it was actually growing. I had two employees.

"Angie, come running with us," Mother requested. I shook my head as I put the baby on the bed that Corey and I were using for a little bit.

"I can't." Everyone looked at me, except Corey. "I released Lacey to her truest form."

"You didn't... Angela..." Father said and Corey started rubbing my shoulders.

"Angela did it so she wouldn't suffer," Corey said as I played with the baby.

"This was a mistake. Corey, let's go home," I said as I picked up the baby and Corey took my hand as we walked out of the Pack House.