15K Bonus: Dean and Simon

Oh my God! Thank you so much for 15k reads! As promised, here is the 15k bonus and I really don't know what else to say other than that.

Dean

I spent my whole life training for this and I finally got it. I was a guard on the Supernatural Council! They only allow one person every hundred years, regardless of what supernatural they are, to join and I won.

I followed the vampire that said that he is my partner and room mate until I find my mate. Well, he was always going to be my partner until retire.

"Dante?" I asked. He looked at me and raised his eye brow. "Will I ever get to meet the council?" He smiled.

"You? Yes. Actually, may I recommend putting on a suit and grooming the hair?" he asked. I stared at him with wide eyes and ran into our room.

"I don't know if I even have a suit here yet," I panicked. He dug into his closet and I sighed as he held out a suit.

"We are about the same size," he said as he threw me the suit.

"Thank you," I said as I went into our bathroom.

Simon

"You're lucky that he was actually really good," the Lady of Fairies stated. I rolled my eyes.

"You know the rules and you don't want me dying from a broken heart, do you?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair, watching my mate on the vision screen.

"Simon, there is other ways," the Lord of the Vampires said. I sighed.

"And hurt him?" I asked. They all shut up. "Actually, don't we go personally to welcome the new recruit if they are part of our race?" I walked out of the room, already knowing where my mate was.

I had seen him when he was six when his parents had brought him to the council to show him where I work as a field trip. Since we are both males and I was already over eighteen, I knew that he was my mate but he didn't know that we were mates. It took everything not to fall on my knees then take him. I did get to hold him for a moment and he smiled at me before telling me that I had pretty eyes.

"My Lord," his partner said and bowed. I smiled as I smelled my mate and looked around the room.

"Is Dean here?" I asked and his partner looked at the bathroom door.

"He is changing right now," he said, right before the bathroom door swung open and Dean ran out.

"I can't find my gel!" Dean yelled, in panic as he slid across the room in his socks. He looked so handsome in his suit and messy hair.

"Dean," his partner muttered.

"If I am not presentable, then they might kick me out and I have worked my whole life to be here," he said.

"Dean!" his partner yelled at him and he looked over. His mouth parted a little as his eyes traced me. He walked over and I smiled but he slammed the door. I was taken aback and tried to listen in.

"What the hell are you doing? That's your Lord," his partner said.

"And my mate! He is a Lord and I am a no one! I can't be seen with him when I am... this," he said. He flopped on the bed.

"Hid in the bathroom. I'll tell him that you don't feel well," his partner sighed.

I opened the door and they both looked at me. I looked at my mate and he swallowed.

"Put on shoes. We are going for a walk," I said, trying to sound final but also caring and soft. He nodded and slid on black converse that showed how young and naïve he was of the real world.

"Hey, Dean," his partner said, gaining his attention. "You know how to reach me." Dean smiled and nodded.

"I know Dante," he said. I felt a twinge of jealously. Dante gets a smile, I get a door to the face.

"Come on," I said as I held open the door. Dean walked out first and I followed before closing the door. "Follow me," I said as I took the lead.

I took him to the gardens and I sat on a bench next to my favourite plant. Dean stood awkwardly and I patted next to me for him to sit. He sat and focused on my lap.

"I waited twelve years to officially meet you," I said. He looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"When my parents brought me here. That's when you knew I was your mate?" he asked. I nodded.

"You have to understand why I couldn't say anything then," I said and he nodded.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"Seventy-one," I said and he shifted uncomfortably. "I don't age and neither will you."  He stood up.

"I need to think... alone," he said and just took off.

Dean

How am I mated with the Lord of the Wolves? Especially when he knew I was his mate when I was six? There has be some explanation. I was part of a small pack and a small family that did the same thing for thousands of years. I was the first to leave home and do something with my life. I pulled out my cell phone to talk to one of the only people that would listen.

"Hey Tory," I said as my oldest sister answered.

"Dean! How are you? How is your first day?" Tory asked and I broke down crying.

"I think I want to go home," I cried and she sighed.

"No you don't want to come home. What happened?" she asked.

"The Lord if Wolves knew he was my mate since I was six and I don't know what to do," I said. She laughed and I could hear her telling my other sisters.

"Talk to him and fall in love," she said as she hung up and I looked at my phone. I walked back the way I came and found the Lord kneeling in front of a flower that was blooming.

"I worked too hard for a guard position to give it up," I told him and he looked at me. I knelt next to him and he nodded.

"I know. I would never ask you to give up anything," he said.

"Thank you, my Lord," I whispered.

"Simon." I looked at him. "My name is Simon." I smiled as I leaned in my older mate's shoulder.

"Thank you, Simon," I whispered and we sat in silence as we watched the flower bloom.

~~~~~~

Thank you once again for 15k reads on this book! It means a lot to me!

Next bonus chapter is going to be at 20k!

I love you all!

~Belle