25k Bonus Chapter: Tank x Angela

My small hand was in Tank's larger calloused hand as we walked across the street to get to the Pack House. I was wearing jeans and a white v-neck that was tucked in with my jean jacket over it. Tank thought that a) it was the safest thing to wear and b) was really cute on me. I was a month pregnant, and that made him go over the top about protecting the Pack and me.

"Remind me again why I am going to this meeting with you?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to Logan's office. Tank looked at me with a soft look.

"Safety." I rolled my eyes with a smile as he knocked on Logan's door. "Plus you are the Gamma." Logan opened the door, and Tank led me in quietly. There was clearly tension between them, considering the two most dominant men of the pack both wanted me.

"We are going to get attacked from the North, Tank," Logan said. I sat on the couch that had a blanket and pillow on it, showing that Logan had been sleeping in his office.

"Men have just been increased there," Tank told him. He slammed his hand against the table.

"But you were asked to be there!" Logan yelled. Tank looked at me as he rubbed his hands against his pants.

"I also apply to the married so I only have to cover one shift until my father steps down," Tank said. Logan ran a hand through his hair.

"Then I want you working the night shift," he said. I felt my jaw drop.

"You can't just decide what shift I take," Tank said. Logan stared at him before looking at me.

"You certainly wouldn't mind your mate actually doing his job would you?" Logan asked me.

~*~

"I brought you munchies and water. Do you need anything else?" Tank asked as he brought the covers over me. I rubbed my two month belly that was ready to burst.

"I guess. Won't Logan give you the time you need off in case I have the baby?" I asked. He sighed as he held my hand to his chest.

"No. But I'm one call away from you. There is nothing to worry about," he told me and I leaned up to kiss him, lightly.

"I love you," I told him as I leaned against the headboard.

"I love you too," he said.

~*~

"Logan, I need my husband to help raise my child!" I yelled at Logan.

"He is around during the day. How is that not enough?" Logan asked as he didn't even look up from his papers.

"No! Logan, I am slowly dying," I told him. I was losing too much weight from not eating while I had to take care of the baby. I had bags under my eyes from not sleeping since the baby wouldn't stop crying. I didn't know how much longer I could take it.

"That is not my problem," he said. Tank's and my baby had cancer, which was already rare among wolves as it was, but in a pup it was impossible to leave them alone when they were always in pain.

"He's right, Angie, which is why his father gave us permission to leave pack grounds to get real help curing little Samuel," Tank said as he walked in carrying a crying baby, a duffel bag, and a suitcase. I took the baby and rocked him gently.

"Mama," Jackson said as he ran in and hugged my leg. I put my hand on his head as Tank walked towards Logan.

"Good bye for now, Logan. I hope when we come back that you understand the importance of taking of those you love," Tank said as he lead me out of the office.

~*~

"Mama! Can we go play in the meadow?" Samuel asked. It had been six years at that point and yet when Samuel was cured, we couldn't bring ourselves to go back.

"No, baby. Come play inside," I said, as I reached for his hand. He took it and ran to the living room floor so he could play with his blocks.

"Angie, are you okay?" Tank asked as I went into his arms.

"I just want to be held now," I whispered as we watched our family play together.

Hiya! It's Belle! Thank you so much for 25k reads! Uh uh uh thank you again!!

Next bonus chapter at 30k!

~Belle