Chapter 46

I spent most of the night on writing a declaration of war against the Mystic Pack. Every pack in a ten mile radius was sending a representative to hear and ask questions. Simon even showed up to say that the Supernatural Council supported us.

"Ready?" Mariam asked. I fixed my dress and nodded.

"Yeah," I said. I walked out and looked at the crowd. Simon was sitting but stood as he saw me.

"Luna," he said, shaking my hand. I walked to the podium and placed the papers down.

"Good morning. It is with heavy heart that I, Luna Angela Fen of the Rose Creek Pack, have to announce that the Rose Creek Pack is declaring war on the Mystic Pack for acts of treason on the Rose Creek Pack. Yesterday, the Mystic Pack kidnapped our Alpha - my husband - from Seattle along with two of our pups. Rose Creek had refrained from declaring war on the Mystic Pack since my husband and I became the Alpha and Luna for attempted murder of my twin pups, our Beta's mate, and myself. We no longer have the patience we once had for the Mystic Pack and at noon today, our men and women will move in. With the support of the Supernatural Council, Rose Creek has decided to wage a full length war. Questions."

"Luna Fen! Redwood Pack wants to know why tensions started between the two packs!" a man yelled.

"Long before any of us were born, the Mystic Pack used magic against our pack and we responded with eliminating the major treaty we had with witches," I said.

"Lily Meadow Pack wishes to know where this will be fought!"

"We will try to contain it to their lands and our own, however if fighting does extend to your lands and damage happens, as long as you don't ally yourselves with the Mystic Pack, we will pay for damages."

"The Evergreen Pack would like to know how you plan to fight."

"We will be in wolf form and play offensive as long as we can." I looked at the notes the guards and Tank helped me with. Note to self: Study war methods with Tank and the pack guard.

"How will that help if you want your family back?" I looked down. Not a question I was expecting at that time.

"My guard is attacking at noon to free them. If need be, they're main priority is the pups then the Alpha only because they want to ensure our future," I said. I prayed our plan was working.

Tank's P.O.V

While Angela was giving her speech about our declaration of war, I was tasked with freeing Logan and the girls.

We have to survive for Liam, my wolf - Bobby - told me.

I had expected for a while that I was gay but when I thought that I was mated with Angie, I accepted it. Knowing that Liam was waiting for me then I was certain I was.

Of course we do. We want to meet him and hold him, I said.

I crept to Mytic's cells, which I scoffed at their security. It was laughable to me.

"Logan!" I called out.

"Tank!" Logan yelled. I ran towards the voice. "Take the girls. Leave me here," he ordered, instantly handing me the girls.

"Angie-" I started.

"Will know I'm okay. I need the girls to be safe and don't let Angie do anything stupid," he said.

"We are declaring war. Angie - nay, the pack - needs you," I said.

"Go. Angie is just as good of a leader as me," he said. I nodded and ran out, holding the twins close.