Chapter 1

Hi! Olivia here this is a new and first story... On this account anyway! This is my first Newtmas story so I won't know how good it will be good or not.

Newt tapped his fingers on his leg both of his legs shaking. He was in the waiting area at the mental hospital. He was scared to be there. His dad yelled his name making him flinch standing up walking toward him looking down. "Mr. Rogers I'll be taking you to your room here soon. Would you like to talk to your dad before he leaves?" Newt shook his head quickly his body trembling with fear.

His dad chuckled walking out of the place. Newt slowly looked up looking around frowning. "Mr. Rog-" She was cut off. "I- Its Newt... Please call me Newt..." He sighed looking down while she nodded walking out from the desk. "Follow me." He quickly went over to the chairs grabbing his bag running back over to her.

Once she opened the door to his room he walked in. "Once you unpack you can go to library... It's really the only place-" She was cut off again. "I like the library... I'll be there a lot..." She sighed nodding. "I'll see you soon..." She walked away going back to the desk.

When Newt unpacked he limped out of his room toward the library looking down. He walked to a section his eyes scanning his eye lit up seeing his favorite book. Peter Pan. (It was one of my favorites when I was a kid...) He smiled walking to the couch sitting down crossing his legs opening the book.

Thomas was also in the library sitting in a section. Alone. He liked it when he was alone he wasn't a fan of being around people. He pulled his knees up to his chest sniffling. He also hated being alone for the years he's been there he had no friends or anyone to talk to.

Newt looked up looking around his eyes landed on Thomas he seen in his eyes that he was lonely. He closed the book putting it on the table standing up slowly walking toward him head tilted. He kneeled down in front of him and frowned seeing the other male flinch. "I'm N-Newt..." He stuttered. Thomas looked up slowly a whimper escaping his lips. "I-I-I'm T-Thomas..." Thomas wasn't used to anyone talking to him. Newt smiled slightly. "Hi Thomas... I'm new here just got here today." He sat down instead of kneeling. Thomas nodded slowly looking back down. Newt tilted his head. "You don't talk much do you?" He asked. Thomas shook his head sighing. "I-I'm not used to anyone here talking to me... For the years I've been here I've been alone."

||Tomorrow I'll update just for now vote or comment on how good it was or how bad it was. ❤️😍😘
-Olivia