Chapter 12

|| Hello new chapter! :)

Thomas has been having a bit of trouble breathing. He always coughed and winced. Logan did have a tight grip on his throat. Thomas was sitting in the library nose wrinkled coughing covering his mouth. He looked up his eyes meeting with his ex best friend Minho.

Minho frowned staring at Thomas who was coughing. He felt bad and wanted to ask if he was okay. Thomas groaned in pain rubbing his still bruised neck. This made Minho rush over to him grabbing his wrist pulling it away from his throat. "Who did this?!?!" Minho asked narrowing his eyes. "M-Minho stop... I-I... Remember that guy who stopped you from beating me up?" Minho nodded his head. "Well he tried to kill him three weeks ago and I still have a bruise and it's harder to breath..."

Newt walked in his eyes landing on the two males. "Minho... Hey Tommy!" He rushed over to him sitting down. "Hey Newt..." He laid his head on his shoulder coughing. Minho sighed. "I know it's strange for me to come up to you but I'm worried about you I want to be best friends again." Thomas looked up at him nodding. "I'll think about it..." He smiled weakly snuggling into Newt who had his arms around him. Minho nodded walking away sighing. "How are you feeling?" Newt asked Thomas. "Horrible... I'm still have trouble breathing and it hurts..." He pouted. "I know baby the doctors said it'll take away for you to start breathing correctly."

A few weeks passed and Thomas was feeling a bit better and him and Minho were friends again. A yawn escaped Thomas' lips stretching his stomach showing which Newt stared at frowning seeing how skinny he was. Thomas looked at him seeing the worry in his eyes. "Newt?" Newt shook his head. "Start eating, Thomas..." He walked off looking down. "N-Newt..." He looked down at his hands.

A lady walked up to Newt sighing. "I need to speak with you." Newt looked up at her nodding following her to a room. "Sit down." He sat down. "Mr. Rodgers there past weeks you've processed to being better and you haven't gotten into any trouble... In a few weeks maybe days you'll be leaving." Newts mouth dropped his eyes wide. "No! I can't leave!" He stood up breathing heavily. "You don't have a choice, Mr. Rogers. I'll come and find out once you have a day for you to leave." He shook his head glaring. "I'm not leaving Thomas." The lady sighed. "Once he's 18 he can leave but that's only in a few months." Thomas was listening to the conversation sobbing his mouth covered sliding down the wall beside the door.

Newt stormed out not even seeing Thomas. He ran down the hall to go get him. Thomas pulled his knees up to his chest sobbing loudly. "N-N-Newt..." His body was trembling. Newt stopped looking back in the direction he came turning back around. "Tommy... OH NO." He knew where he was and he needed to comfort him. Falling to his knees beside him he brought him closer to him. "Shhh..." "Y-Your leaving me... LOGAN IS STILL HERE AND YOUR LEAVING ME!" He sobbed his head on his chest. "I'm sorry... I can't do anything... In a few months you'll be out and we'll be reunited..." Thomas looked up at him. "P-Promise?" Newt nodded his head wiping away his tears. "I love you, Thomas... I'll always be in your heart no matter what." Thomas sighed nodding his head standing up.

|| Hey don't worry there is going to be a squeal to this but I'm making the first story longer! Don't you worryyyy ❤️❤️❤️