Chapter 7

Thomas smiled walking down the hallway toward the library. He was happy today. Though he was afraid that Minho would do something to him. He missed him but they weren't friends anymore and he couldn't do anything about it.

Newt stared at the page he was reading laying on the couch in the library. He sighed flipping the page. He looked up seeing Thomas walking into the library and smiled standing up throwing the book onto the couch running over to him hugging him tightly. Thomas laughed hugging him back. "I missed you..." Newt mumbled his head buried at Thomas' neck. Thomas sighed happily. "I missed you too."

Minho was watching the two. His fist were clenching glaring at Newts back. Thomas was looking straight at Minho a frown on his lips. Minho rolled his eyes looking away huffing. Thomas pulled out of the hug looking at Newt. Newt saw the pain in his eyes. "I'll be right back..." Thomas mumbled looking down walking toward Minho. Newt just sat back down on the couch picking up the book starting to read it again frowning

Thomas was now in front of Minho staring at the ground. "Hey Minho..." Minho folded his arms. "Look, I told you we weren't best friends anymore. That means to never talk to me or look at me!" Thomas flinched tensing up. "I-I know... I need you... I need my best friend. Y-You were always there for me when I didn't have any-" He was cut off. "You have that guy now! He can take care of you! I'm tired of taking care of you like a child! Grow up, Thomas!" Thomas stepped back quickly shock spread across his face tears in his eyes. "I was always scared! My parents hated me! They were abusive! You don't have parents like that! MAYBE YOUR RIGHT WE SHOULDN'T BE BES-" He shoved against the wall. Hard. He let out a gasp falling down wincing.

"Get up! Show me that your not a baby anymore! Show me!" Minho yelled clenching his fist. Thomas whimpered. Pain was all over his body. Just then there was more pain in his stomach coughing. Minho had kicked him. Thomas covered his head and face with his arms. Minho continued to kick him till he was pulled back by one of the other patients. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" The male screamed at him.

Newt looked up standing up seeing Thomas on the floor worried him. He ran over to him kneeling down. "Tommy!" Thomas looked up his whole body was trembling. "N-Newt..." Newt picked him up walking over to the couch laying him down. "Stay here... I'm going to thank that other guy who helped stop Minho..." He kissed his forehead frowning walking toward the two males. Minho was in shock. He didn't mean to hurt Thomas. It's like something took over his body. Newt shoved him back. "Hurt him again! See what will happen! Tommy is fragile!" Minho glared coldly. "I know him better than you!" Newt took a deep breath shutting his eyes. "Look... I want Tommy to not feel pain anymore... I'm doing my best to make him smile and laugh... And when you told him you two weren't best friends anymore... He broke down... He cried in my arms... I'm the only one who actually cares and you hurt him badly..."

Newt had walked away from Minho and the stranger had disappeared. Thomas was still on the couch trembling curled up.  Newt kneeled down beside the couch resting his hand on him gently. "Tommy... I'm here. I promise.... Let's take you to your room..." Newt picked him carefully Thomas winced groaning. Newt frowned running out of the library heading toward Thomas' room.

Newt opened the door laying Thomas down. "I'll stay with you I'm not leaving you alone I promise." He laid down beside him wrapping his arms around him gently. Thomas sighed shutting his eyes. "N-Newt I'm going to stay in here for awhile... I don't want to see Minho for a few days..." Newt sighed nodding. "Then I'll stay in here."

|| HELLO! Here you go a new chapter! I'm making Minho mean I'm sorry! I can't help my self! Anyways hope you like it! ❤️❤️❤️