Chapter 2

|| Told you I'll update! I've been writing in my notebook for this chapter. Hope you like! <3

Newts smiled turned into a frown hos look softening. "Is that why you were sitting here by yourself?" He asked his voice calm. Thomas nodded his head sighing. "Four years I've been here with no friends, nobody to talk too... In my room I'm alone. People have roommates and I'm... Alone." He sniffles wiping the tears that were streaming down his cheeks. "Tommy, I can ask the lady who took me to my room... I can ask her if you can move into my room so you won't be alone." Newt sighed staring at the other male. Thomas shook his head. "I don't think they will do that..." Thomas looked up looking at straight at Newt. "I can try I don't want you to be alone." "Why not? Are you just faking to care about me? I had someone who did that to me..." Newt frowned even more. "I'm not faking anything, Tommy." Thomas' eyes went dark and Newts eyes widen when he was pinned to the floor. "You liar!" He yelled making people look at the two. "Your lying to me! And yourself! Stop lying and tell the truth!" Thomas started to get angry letting his anger take over raising his fist ready to punch Newt until he was grabbed and was ripped off of Newt thrown onto the floor. Newt sat up eyes wide turning around standing up. Thomas breathes heavily looking up seeing a security guard and he whimpered backing away quickly. "N-No... -D-Don't take me and put me in the basement... P-Please!" The security guard grabbed him carrying him out the library toward the basement.

Newt wanted to follow but he was shocked when Thomas pinned him down. He didn't like the way Thomas' eyes changed so quickly. The way Thomas looked when he seen the security guard he knew Thomas was scared and didn't want to go down to the basement. He frowned walking out the library toward his room questions racing through his mind. Wondering if Thomas was okay mostly.

Thomas rocked back and forth in the room he was in. He didn't know why he pinned down Newt or why he was about to punch him Newt didn't do anything. He still didn't believe that Newt cared for him. Thomas whimpered his breathing uneven eyes shut tightly. He was scared to death. He has to stay in the room he was in for three days. He stood pacing breathing still uneven he coughed not being able to breathe. He fell to his knees hitting the door a couple times hoping someone could hear. He gasped for air trying to breathe. He swayed his eyes closing falling to the ground laying on his side.

The guard that was in the basement heard the banging groaning loudly walking toward the room. He furrowed his eyebrows noticing how quite it got. He unlocked the door opening it up his eyes landing on a not breathing Thomas. His eyes widen picking him up running upstairs heading toward the hospital part of the building. Passing Newt on the way. Newts eyes had widen seeing Thomas being rushed toward the hospital. He ran after them. The guard laid him on the bed doctors already rushing over to help. He looked at Newt shoving him out closing the door. "You can't go in!" He told him. Newt looked up at him tears in his eyes. "What happened to him?!?! Is he okay?!?!" He yelled. The guard frowned. "I think he was having a panic attack and couldn't breathe... I found him laying on the floor not breathing... You just need to wait..." Newt shook his head. "He can't die! He's been through so much he needs someone there for him! I care about him! Someone needs to let me know when he wakes up!"

Thomas' eyes shot up gasping for air coughing . A nurse held him down making him panic tears in his eyes screaming. "LET ME GO!" He screamed. Newt barged in pushing the nurse back his arms wrapping around Thomas. "Your going to make him have another panic attack!" Newt yelled glaring rubbing Thomas' back. Thomas laid his head on Newts chest sobbing his eyes shut tightly. "He can't go back down there... Your not letting it happen again... He NOT going to die!" Thomas whimpered looking up at Newt. "N-N-Newt..." Newt frowned holding Thomas close. "I'm here... It's okay I won't let anything happen to you."

||Well! That's all for today!!!! I hope you like... I'm trying my best at this story!