Chapter 8

|| hellooooooo I'm back again!!!

It's been weeks. Thomas hasn't left his room. His body still had bruises from Minho. Newt was getting more worried everyday because Thomas hasn't ate, slept, moved, anything. All Thomas did was stay curled up into a ball.

Minho was also worried. Though he was the one who hurt Thomas but he was worried when he hasn't seen him in weeks. Newt was in the library pacing in one of the sections. He wanted to do something. Try to get Thomas out of the room. Minho saw him and ran over to him. "Newt!" Newt looked up his facial expression didn't change. "What do you want?" Newt asked. "I wanted to know if Thomas was okay... I haven't seen him in weeks... Look, I feel bad and I shouldn't have hurt him but... Newt I'm worried about him."

Newt had to stare at Minho to see if he was telling the truth and he was. Newt sighed sadly. "When you hurt him... He told me he wanted to stay in the room for a few days... It's been weeks though. He hasn't moved. I tried to get him out of the room... I tried to make him eat. Minho, he's getting skinner... And I don't know what to do..." Minho frowned at his words. "I could do something but he's afraid of me now..." Newt bit his lip. "I could take you to his room... I can stand behind you and see what happens and if he gets scared I'll go over to him and hold him. You will apologize and try to do something. I can't see him in this state anymore."

And with that Minho and Newt headed toward Thomas' room. Once they arrived Minho opened the door slowly stepping in. Thomas didn't move thinking it was Newt until he heard Minhos voice. His body froze and trembling. "Thomas... I know your scared of me but I've been worried about you... It's been weeks and I felt horrible about what I did... We can be friends if that's what you would like... I promise I would never hurt you again." Thomas didn't believe his words. He always kept a small pocket knife that nobody knew about he gripped it tightly whimpering. "G-Go away..." His voice sounded rusty and low.

Newt took this time to quickly go over to Thomas sitting him up. His eyes went to his hand seeing the knife and his eyes widen looking over at Minho. "Tommy please tell me you didn't..." With a quick movement he grabbed Thomas' wrist turning them so he could see the fresh cuts on Thomas wrist. Thomas yelped in pain pulling his wrist back avoiding eye contact with the two males in the room.

Minho. He stood in the room in shock. Seeing the cuts on Thomas' wrist made feel even worse. It was his fault. He made Thomas feel like this. Made him cut himself. "I-I'm sorry..." Was the only thing Minho said before running out.

Thomas looked at the spot Minho was at frowning then he looked at Newt. "Tommy why...?" Newt stared at him sadly. "G-Go away... I want to be alone... I..." Thomas couldn't stand it he broke down crying sobbing. Newt wrapped his arms around him tightly. "Shhh I'm here... I'm not going anywhere..." Newt whispered in Thomas' ear. Thomas' trembling body worried Newt. "Tommy, you need to eat... I'm afraid something bad will happen if you don't eat... I want to keep you safe... Away from harm... I just want you to eat for me..." Thomas didn't say anything or move. His eyes were closed. Newt looked down at him frowning. "Tommy?" He wiped away the tears on his cheeks. Usually there was movement when Newt did that but this time there wasn't. "THOMAS!" He screamed tears in his eyes.

Newt had rushed out of the room to find someone. Finding one of the nurses he grabbed her arm sobbing pulling her toward the room. The nurse panicked and started screaming for help thinking that the blonde boy was going crazy. "No! Listen to me! Please! My friend he's... I THINK HES DEAD! HELP HIM! I can't lose him..." When the nurse heard his words her eyes widen. "Take me to him! Quickly!" He nodded taking her hand running toward the room.

The nurse and Newt arrived. Newt was sobbing watching the nurse do CPR. He breathes heavily. "Please Tommy please wake up..." It's been a few minutes and finally Thomas gasped for air sitting up coughing. Newt ran over to him pushing the nurse bring Thomas into a tight hug. "Tommy!" He was relieved. Happy that Thomas was still alive. Newt pulled back looking into Thomas eyes then smashing his lips onto his. Newt was glad that the nurse had left them alone. Thomas kissing the blonde back but pulled away. "What happened...?" He asked staring at Newt.

"You died." Was all Newt said till Thomas blacked out from shock. Newt didn't panic as much knowing that he was just shocked from the words that left Newts lips. He was breathing that's all that really mattered to Newt. He sighed pulling Thomas close to him rocking him back and forth frowning.

|| hiii this one was a bit sad. :( but I hope you all liked this chapter!