Chapter 16

|| LAST CHAPTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thomas has finally gotten out of the hospital. Nathan was helping since he was unstable still. "Thomas, your coming home with me today. I already got your things in the trunk of my car." Thomas just nodded staring at the ground frowning. Nathan sighed frowning. He opened the passenger door helping him get in, Thomas groaned leaning his head back. "Sorry... I'm sorry." Thomas looked at him. "I'm fine." Nathan nodded closing the door jogging over to the drivers side hoping in.

Thomas opened the door when Nathan stopped the car at his house. "Hold on... Your still weak and unstable." Nathan told him. "I don't care, Nathan." He stood up wincing closing the door leaning against the car walking toward the front door. He held where he stabbed furrowing his eyebrows. Newt was watching him from afar. "I'll see you soon, Tommy get well soon."He didn't like seeing him in pain his eyes widen standing up from his spot when Thomas fell. Nathan rushed over to him helping him up. "Come on... Almost there." He opened the front door walking in leading Thomas to the bedroom that Newt stayed on. Thomas looked around his eyes landing on the bed. "You should rest." Nathan whispered noticing him looking at the bed a small smile on his lips. He laid him down slowly covering him smiling. "Sleep well." Thomas shut his eyes getting comfy. "Goodnight..." He whispered softly to Nathan. "Goodnight." Nate jumped when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out answering it quickly walking out of the room.

"Newt."
"How is he? I saw him fall."
"He's fine he's asleep."
"Good... He looks worse."
"I know. He might not survive if he doesn't eat."
"Make him eat! Force him. I'm tired of seeing him that bloody skinny! His skin his paler."
"You need to come by, Newt... I went to see him at the hospital he was mumbling your name."
"W-What...?"
"He misses you. He needs you."
"Fine this wasn't the plan but I do miss him. I'm on my way."
"Alright bye."
Nathan hung up and quickly checked on a sleeping Thomas. He rushed to the living room waiting for Newt. Newt soon came barging in. "Where is he?" He narrowed his eyes. "The room you slept in. He was fast asleep he must have smelled your scent." Newt smiled rushing toward the room but quietly walked in. He took off his shoes climbing beside him wrapping his arms around him pulling him close. "Newt..." Thomas mumbled cuddling into Newt. Newt smiled kissing his forehead. Thomas' eyes fluttered open. "Newt?" He looked up at him blinking. "I'm here..." Thomas' eyes widen hugging him tightly shutting his eyes. "I-I missed you..." "Oh Tommy you don't know how bad I wanted to hold you in my arms." He cupped his cheeks kissing his lips. Thomas instantly kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck. Newt put his hands under his shirt but quickly pulled back frowning. "N-Newt? D-Did I do something?" Thomas pulled back looking down. "No... I'm just worried about you..." He said taking of Thomas' shirt. "Look at you... Beautiful but Tommy eat... You've gotten hurt to many times and you look worse." Thomas looked at him. "I'll do anything for you... Can I come live with you?" "I'm not sure yet I'll ask Nathan." Thomas nodded taking his shirt pulling it over his head sighing. "I'm scared... Will I die?" Newt shook his head. "N-No I won't allow it anyway." They both laid down Newt holding him close Thomas soon fell asleep.

Nathan walked in. "Nathan can he come live with me?" Nathan smiled nodding. "Yes. I take that he trust you again." Newt nodded. "I'm happy and so is he...  I'm not letting him out of my sight."

|| HIIIIIII I hope you liked this Fan fiction. The sequel will be out soon!