Chapter 5

|| Sorry for not updating. Week has been long and.. This weekend also... *sighs*

Thomas breathes heavily tossing around in his bed. He was asleep and it was the afternoon. "N-No.... S-Stop!" He screamed sobbing. He curled up into a ball his body sweating.

Newt smiled walking toward Thomas' room once he was there he put his hand on the handle. His smile turned into a frown hearing the screaming. He opened the door. "Tommy!" He quickly shut the door behind him running over to the bed shaking Thomas. "Wake up! Come on Tommy!"

Thomas' eyes opened gasping for air looking up at the blonde. He opened his mouth to say something but Newt put his finger on his lips. "Shhh..." Newt frowned staring at him. Thomas sat up sighing. "I-I'm fine... It was a nightmare..." Newt stared at him. "Is this normal?" Thomas nodded. "I only have nightmares when I'm alone... When your with me or someone I'm fine..." Newt sighed. "I might convince them to let me stay here more or just move in here I can't let you be alone having nightmares." Thomas hugged him tightly sniffling. Newt sighed rubbing his back. "N-Newt I need to tell you something..." Newt pulled out of the hug sitting on the bed nodding. Thomas took a deep breath hesitating. "I... Um... I'm scared..." "What are you scared of?" Newt took his hands in his making Thomas bite his lip nervously. "To tell you... I'm scared to tell you... You'll probably hate me and walk away... I..." He was cut off by Newts lips on his. Thomas' eyes widen but soon closed kissing the blonde boy back.

Newt smiled against his lips pulling away making Thomas pout. Thomas looked at him blushing. "Thomas I like you... I have for awhile the other day when you told me you had feelings for someone I got jealous." Thomas smiled. "You want to know who I'm falling in love with?" Newt looked at him frowning nodding his head. "You. I'm falling in love with you."

|| FINALLY! I UPDATED! I hope you like it! ❤️❤️❤️