Chapter 4

||Hellooooo!!!! I'm back and ready to write a new chapter.

Thomas had woken sitting up stretching his arms. He looked around and frowned not seeing Newt anywhere. He sighed sadly looking down. Newt must've went back to his room leaving the brunette alone in his room. He pulled his knees up to his chest sighing.

Newt had went to the library to get his mind off of things but Thomas was always on his mind. He cared for the male but he started to have feelings for the brunette. And he tried not to show it when he was around him. Newt had fallen in love with Thomas.

Thomas was heading toward the library hands in his pockets looking down. He didn't know where Newt went and he didn't know what these feelings he felt for the blonde. He had no idea what this feeling was he thought it was just normal. He sighed walking into the library looking up looking around his eyes landing on Newt. He thought Newt didn't want to talk to him so he walked to a section looking through the books sighing. 

Newt looked up watching Thomas. He frowned standing up setting the book he had setting it on the table walking over to him. "Hey Tommy..." Thomas glanced over at him. "H-Hey..." He quickly looked down. "What's wrong?" "I-I thought you didn't want to talk to me..." Thomas told him. "But I do... I'm sorry I left you alone I needed things off and I should've told you I was coming here but you needed sleep so I didn't wake you."

Newt and Thomas sat on the floor. Thomas back against the wall. "Hey Newt." "Yeah?" Thomas sighed. "I have these weird feelings and I've never felt them before but I think it's normal..." Newt stared at him confused. "What do these feelings feel like?" "W-Well um... When I get close to this person my heart races..." Newt's mouth dropped knowing what he was talking about and he was jealous he didn't know who this someone was and he'll find out. "Are you scared of them?" Thomas shook his head. "No." Newt sighed heavily looking away. "It mean your falling in love with them." He had answered the males question. Thomas nodded his head now nervous to tell Newt that he liked him and he was falling in love. He played with his fingers nervously. 

Newt and Thomas weren't going to tell each their feelings yet. They both were going to wait for the right time. 

||I think it was short and I'm home so that's good. I got home yesterday and didn't want to update anyway I hope you like this chapter.