Chapter 9

|| Chapter 9!!! To be honest i think this is one of the first stories that has gotten this far XD I'm exited!

Newt has been taking good care of Thomas but he's still trying to make him eat and Thomas just refuses to eat. Thomas still never leaves his room but he's happy that Newt is always with him.

"Hey Tommy I need to tell you good news." A smile was on Newts face. Thomas stared at him nodding. "Alright..." The smile on Newts lips widened. "Today I get to move in here! We're going to be roommates!" Thomas' jaw dropped. "Seriously?!?! How?!?!" Thomas was exited and happy as ever. "Well the people who own and work here has noticed that you've been getting better... Ish and is way happier when I'm around you. I'm the one who always calms you down. So they told me I could move in with you and be roommates." Thomas squealed like a girl hugging him tightly. "Yayyy!!! I'm so happy! I'll never be alone in a room ever again!" He smiled nuzzling Newts neck.

Newt sighed happily holding Thomas close. "My Tommy... I will never leave you." He smiled kissing his cheek making Thomas blush. "Hey I will be right back. I'll just get my stuff from my room and I'll be back before you know it." Thomas looked at him nodding. "I'll be here." That made Newt frown but he just kissed his cheek standing up opening the door of the room looking back at Thomas then walked out closing the door.

On the way to his room he bumped into the guy who helped Thomas. "It's you..." Newt whispered. "What?" The boy asked confused. "You helped Tommy... He was the one who was getting beat up. Thank you... I... I should've stayed with him." The boy frowned. "It's no problem... Is he okay?" Newt sighed nodding. "He's okay... He won't eat or come out of his room but he's fine. I'm Newt by the way." The boy smiled sadly. "I'm Logan." Newt bit the inside of his cheek. "I need to go... I'm moving in Tommys room today... And I don't want him to worry." Logan nodded. "See ya later." He walked off waving.

Thomas looked around his room tilting his head blinking. He didn't have much in his room at all. The room felt small to him though making him slightly panic. He stood up quickly breathing unevenly. He hesitated before opening the door running out. Without looking he bumped into Logan. Thomas fell onto his back groaning his small skinny body hurting. "Oh my god Thomas!" Logan kneeled down beside him. "Are you okay?" Thomas looked at him whimpering crawling back toward his room tears in his eyes. "He's afraid..." Logan whispered to himself frowning. Thomas stood up running into his room laying down on his bed curling up trembling.

Newt was on his way back to Thomas' room frowning. He stared out in front of him blinking seeing Logan in front of Thomas' room. His eyes widen taking off running. "Tommy!" He saw that the door was opened running inside throwing his things on the floor. He looked at Thomas then at Logan. "What happened?!?!" Logan frowned at him. "He... He ran into me and... When he saw me he was afraid I saw it in his eyes... He crawled away from me and there he is... On the bed..." Newt took a deep breath sighing. "Logan leave. We'll talk later but I need to take care of, Tommy." All Logan did was nod and walk away sighing.

|| There will be a second part to this but it'll be chapter 10! But I hope you all liked this chapter