Chapter 13

|| Hello darkness my old friennnnd! 😂😂😂😂

Thomas became distant when Newt told him that he'll be leaving soon. He was heart broken the boy he fell in love with is leaving him alone. Logan was still here and he was scared more than ever.

Newt has gotten worried about Thomas. He tried to talk to him but Thomas just ran away. He talked to the women who told him that he was leaving asking if he could visit Thomas. She said yes which made him happy. Even if he could see Thomas he wouldn't be able to hold him in his arms. He just realized something making him frown. Once he leaves Thomas will be having nightmares again.

Thomas stared out the window sighing sadly. He wanted to leave he just had to wait longer. He poked the window tilting his head standing up slowly. He looked around for something metal and hard. He gripped one of the bed legs ripping it off breathing heavily. He started hitting the window frowning.

Newt opened the door to his and Thomas' room sighing. He looked up his eyes wide. "THOMAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Thomas turned around looking at him. "I WANT TO GET OUT OF HERE!" He narrowed his eyes at him glaring starting to hit the window again. Newt grabbed him from behind. "Stop it!" Thomas elbowed him in the face making Newt let go of him. "Don't touch me again!" He stepped back breathing heavily. "Tommy listen to me... I know your broken that I'll be leaving soon but I get to vis-" He was cut off by Thomas. "That doesn't change anything! I won't be able to sleep! I don't like my nightmares they scare me!" He took a deep breath. "I'm leaving this place with or without you!" He hit the window one more time breaking it. He breathes heavily grabbing his back packing it quickly. "No Thomas stop! They'll go after you!" "Do I care? They can kill me if they want!" Thomas' voice didn't sound like the sweet and shy boy Newt knew. "Tommy..." Thomas looked at him glaring. "Don't 'Tommy' me! You know how much I want to leave! I dont care if I die or survive! As long as I'm out of here I'll be happy." He sighed heavily till the door opened making Thomas stop in his tracks. "Thomas Edison drop your things right now!" Thomas let out a whimper. That voice he hated so much.

Newt looked at Thomas then the man frowning. "Let me take care of this sir... He doesn't trust anyone else but me." Newt told the man. "I know he doesn't trust me! I'm his father!" Newts eyes widen looking at Thomas. Thomas slowly looked over at his father flinching. He hated the look on his face. "D-Dad... W-What... W-What are you doing here?" Thomas' father laughed. "Oh Thomas I hate to break it to you but I can't let you leave. Ever. I'm letting you suffer here till you die." Newt shook his head shoving him back. "No! There's a law here! Once you turn 18 you leave! He's only 17 and I'm a few months he'll be able to leave!" Thomas' dad looked at Newt punching him in the jaw making Newt fall to the floor. "Newt!" Thomas fell beside Newt frowning. "Get out..." Thomas whispered. "What?" Thomas looked up standing. "I said... GET OUT!" He yelled clenching his fist. "Don't you yell at me boy!" His dad went over to him grabbing him by the throats making memories fly through his mind. Thomas chocked his eyes wide. Newts eyes were wide with fear. "T-Tommy!!!"

Security guards had rushed in when hearing the yell and screams. They grabbed Thomas' dad pulling him back making him drop Thomas who laid on the floor coughing. Police were also there. One man in a police uniform walked up to Newt kneeling down. "Is it okay if I ask you a couple questions?" Newt nodded his head frowning tears in his eyes. "Did you know the man that came in here?" Newt shook his head. "Did he harm you?" Newt looked up. "He punched me..." He nodded. "Alright... I might can do something to get you out of here." Newt shook his head. "No I'm not going anywhere without Thomas... He wants out he's afraid of this place. Horrible memories for him... If you want to get me out Thomas has to come. If he can I'll do anything to make him eat... I hate seeing him in pain and everything. I take care of him the best I can..." The officer nodded. "Did you say anything to the man?" Newt nodded. "I told him he should leave... Thomas only trust me but nobody else... Sir, he didn't want Thomas to leave this place ever. Once your 18 you get leave... But he didn't want that he didn't want Tommy to leave at all." The officer sighed. "Alright. I'll get you both out okay? I'll give you a home I'll pay the bills till you both get enough money." Newt smiled sadly hugging him tightly. "Thank you!"

Thomas coughed wincing a whimper escaping his lips. Newt rubbed his back frowning. "Tommy... I'm sorry this has happened to you... So much has happened and I feel like I haven't helped at all." Thomas looked at him sadly. "You've helped..." His voice was low since it was hard to even talk. Newt kissed his cheek. "Hey... I have good news... An officer talked to me today and he's taking you and I out of here." Thomas smiled weakly nodding giving him a thumbs up. "Get some rest now, love. You need it." He kissed his forehead laying him back slowly. Thomas nodded shutting his eyes. Newt laid down beside him wrapping his arms around him. He cuddled into him already fast asleep.

Thomas woke up early coughing loudly sitting up. Newt opened his eyes sitting up quickly. "Tommy!" He patted his back. Thomas soon stopped coughing groaning. "N-Newt..." Newt rubbed his back. "I'm here I'm here... It's going to be okay..." Thomas nodded his head laying back down shutting his eyes going back to sleep.

|| this chapter is really long! :) I hope you guys like this! Vote and comment! Love you all!!! -Olivia