Chapter 6

|| Hi. I'm bored so I decided to update.

It's been a few days since the kiss that Newt and Thomas had. They haven't talked to each since then.

Thomas was in the library sitting on the couch with a male. A smile on his lips. It was Minho. Minho had just arrived. When Thomas wasn't in this place him and Minho were good friends. Thomas laughed. "Minho it's great to have you here. Though you will start hating it here and everything but I feel better having you here." Minho smiled at him. "As long as I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you." Thomas chuckled nodding. "Always got to be protective don't you?"

Newt was watching them hands clenched. He was jealous and scared. He scoffed walking toward an empty couch book in hand. He sat down opening up the book frowning. Thomas hasn't noticed him yet.

Thomas laid his head on Minhos shoulder sighing. "Minho..." "Yes Thomas?" Thomas frowned shutting his eyes. "I missed you and... I..." Minho sighed kissing his lips. Thomas gasped and Newts eyes widen seeing what had happened. Thomas pulled back slowly. "I can't..." Minho stood up slapping Thomas making his eyes widen. "I've liked you for a long time, Thomas! And you reject me!" He laughed. "Good luck trying to be my friend again because we are finished!" Minho stormed off leaving a crying Thomas.

Newt stood up dropping the book walking toward Thomas. "Tommy..." Thomas looked up sobbing. "Aw Tommy..." He sat down beside him wrapping his arms around him tightly. Thomas laid his head on Newts chest. "H-He was my f-friend..." Newt frowned rubbing his back. "I can talk to him if you want..." Thomas just nodded shutting eyes tightly sniffling. "I seen him kiss you..." Thomas sighed looking up at him. "And I didn't kiss back I only liked him as a friend..." Newt nodded. "If you did like him and you two got together I wouldn't know what to..." He was cut by Thomas' lips on his. Newt shut his eyes kissing the other back.

|| :3 This is how bored I was. I had to put Minho! Anyways I hoped you all liked it. I still don't know if I should continue this story