Chapter 10

|| Hi... I'm sick... But that doesn't stop me from updating! :) ❤️ here is part 2!

When Logan left Newt wrapped his arms around Thomas tightly. "Tommy, calm down I'm here..." The boy in his arms was trembling uncontrollably. Thomas looked up at him slowly whimpering. "N-Newt..." He whispered reaching his hand up slowly. Newt took his hand sighing kissing the stop of it.

Logan never liked Thomas. He was only being nice to get closer to him and it's working he was pacing in his room frowning. "Why didn't I kill him when he and I were alone..." He mumbled to himself. A grin formed on his lips. "Once he's alone... I should kill him! Yes!" He laughed like a crazy person would. "Better watch your back Thomas."

Thomas had finally calmed down cuddled in Newts arms a soft exhausted sigh. Newt ran a hand through his hair kissing his forehead which Thomas smiled weakly and tiredly. "Get some sleep, Tommy." Thomas nodded his head drifting off to sleep yawning. Newt smiled holding him close to him. "I love you Tommy."

Logan was still planning on how to get Thomas alone. He knew it'll be hard with Newt around. He clenched his fist pacing his room. Soon a grin spread across his lips a plan popped into his head. "Can't wait to see you, Thomas! It'll be your last!" He laughed evilly.

|| Ehh I'm tired... But hope you all like! ❤️❤️❤️
-Olivia