Chapter 15

|| Hellooooo last chapter was WOW! xD

A few months had passed and Newt stopped visiting and Thomas hasn't left he was supposed leave last month but he refused. A soft sigh escaped Thomas' lips. He's been hanging with Minho again since he didn't have anyone to talk to.

"Hey Thomas." Minho smiled walking up to Thomas who was reading a book. Thomas looked up. "Hey Minho..." Minho sat down beside him. "How are you feeling?" Minho knew that Thomas hasn't ate or slept and he was worried. "Fine." Thomas answered sighing. "You miss him... I can see it..." Thomas glared at him. "I don't... He betrayed me. Don't bring him up again." Minho put his hands up. "Alright... Sorry it won't happen again I promise." Thomas sighed sadly. "He left me. He just left... I ignored him every time he visited..." Minho wrapped an arm around him frowning. "It's going to be okay..." Thomas leaned into him shutting his eyes sighing. "I do miss him..." "I know..." Minho whispered sighing. 

Logan. He wanted revenge and he already knew that Newt left but he had to deal with Minho but he wasn't a big problem since he wasn't around Thomas all the time. When Thomas was heading back toward his room alone Logan followed him a sharp object in his hands a smirk on his lips. With Thomas' weak state he took this time to strike. Logan grabbed Thomas shoving him against the wall roughly making Thomas gasp then his eyes widen feeling the knife go into his stomach. "You should be more careful to not be alone, Thomas." Logan whispered in his ear smirking. He shoved the knife more a whimper escaping Thomas' lips. Logan pulled out the knife letting Thomas slide down the wall and with that Logan walked away laughing. 

Someone found Thomas barely alive. They had to take him to an actual hospital. Minho knew and he was worried. He ran up to the manager. "I need to make a phone call!" The male (manager) raised an eyebrow. "To who." Minho breathes heavily. "Newt! He needs to know about Thomas if he doesn't and finds out he dies he'll freak out!" The manager sighed grabbing his cell phone handing it to Minho. "Thanks it'll be quick." Minho dialed officer Nathans number since Newt left a note with it on there. 

"Hello?" Nathan asked sighing. 

"Hi um this is Minho. Is Newt with you by any change?"

"Yes he is. Hold on. Newt! Someone wants to talk to you!"

Newt ran into the room where Nathan was thinking it's Thomas snatching the phone away from him. "Hello?"

"Oh my god Newt! I have bad news..." Minho said.

"Bad news...? Is it Tommy?"

"Yes... He's at the hospital the actual hospital."

Newt's eyes widen with horror hanging up. "Nate, we need to go now!" Nathan raised an eyebrow. "What? Why?" "Something happened to Tommy! Hospital now!" Nathan grabbed his keys to the cop car running out of the house Newt following. They both got into the car and Nate turned on the sirens pulling out of the driveway speeding toward the hospital.

Thomas was alive which was good. He is in a coma and nobody knows if he will survive or not. Newt and Nathan soon arrived both running inside as fast as they could. Nathan asked for Thomas' room number and once they knew they headed towards it. Newt opened the door slowly stepping in a frown on his lips. He walked over to Thomas taking his hand. "My Tommy... My poor Tommy." Nathan frowned. "Who would hurt him he's harmless..." Newt sighed. "Logan, he hated Thomas and tried to kill him... Now he had a change to do it again... I'm not leaving his side but he can't know I was here... He hates me... So I want you to get him out of there and I'll leave your place. I made enough money for a home. Once Tommy is settled in at your place... Have him go for a walk and text me. I'll surprise him." Nathan nodded his head. "Alright..." Newt kissed Thomas' forehead sighing. "I love you... I'll see you soon Tommy." 

||I hope it's good! Next chapter will be the last then there will be a squeal! I need a name for it though so comment down on what it should be thank you! <3