Chapter 3

|| xD I'm updating everyday now because of someone :) You know who you are. But today is Friday and I was busy.

Today Thomas is going back to his room and right now he was on the way there. He still felt weak but he could go back to his room.

Once he arrived at his room. He laid down on his bed shutting his eyes sighing heavily. He was hoping to be alone but once he heard his door open he froze his eyes still closed.

Newt walked into Thomas' room not knowing that he was back he gasped seeing Thomas' figure on the bed. "T-Thomas..." He whispered. Thomas opened his eyes slowly sitting up. "N-N-Newt? What are you doing here?" He asked his head tilting. Newt blushed. "I-I um... I-I came here everyday..." He looked down. Thomas stared at him confused but didn't ask why.

Newt sat down on his bed looking at Thomas. "How are you feeling...?" "A-A little better... T-They let me c-come back to here..." Thomas stuttered looking down. Newt wrapped his arms around him slowly. "I'm glad your okay, Tommy... I was worried about you." Thomas blushed at what he said. "Y-You were worried?" Newt nodded. "Um... Newt I'm sorry... I pinned you down and was going to punch you... And-" He was cut off. "It's okay... You got angry I understand." He smiled holding him close. "Get some rest, Tommy." He laid down pulling him down with him. Thomas nodded laying his head on his chest shutting his eyes yawning. Newt played with his hair trying to relax him.

Thomas soon fell asleep snoring lightly. Newt smiled keeping his close running a hand through his hair.

|| I'm sorry it was short I'm in a car right now and tired. Anyway I hope you like it ❤️❤️❤️