Chapter 1

Khaleyah💖

"Baby" I turned around as Lucas grabbed my waist.

I flung my arms around his neck.

"I need you to listen to me right fast 'cause I ain't got that much time left"

I pulled away but my arms remained around his neck loosely. I furrowed my Eyebrows at him.

"W-whatchu mean, Lucas?"

He sighed as his eyes Glossed over.

"Look... Imma have to go away so you won't be seeing me for awhile"

My heart instantly dropped as my breaths Quicken.

His eyes filled with sadness as he stared into mine. "Please... Don't... Don't ever forget about me... And know I Love you Very much and Will NEVER Stop thinking about you... You came into my life and changed me, helped me see the Brighter side.."

Tears Flowed down my Cheeks.

"Lucas... I- I- can't let you go"

"You're not baby.. You're not letting me go for forever just..." He took a pause looking at the ground.

"Just for a little while" he looked back up to me as tears filled his eyes.

"Just think of it as a small vacation" He Half smiled.

"You know Khaleyah... People told you not to fall for me but you didn't listen and did anyway... You went through a lot with with me.. Dont nobody deal with My Shit for this Long but you did.. Our Love is so Different.. See what we've been through tonight? Our Love is Dangerous... "

"And I love you... My Dangerous Love" I smiled as another tear hit my Wet face.

He gave me a smile as he released the Tear that he held back. I had never seen him cry before.

He pulled me closer to him, smashing his lips onto mine.

We made sure we indulged into the kiss knowing it would be the last. The kiss was so Passionate as sparks flew between our lips.

"Lucas, let's go!" Troy said.

We pulled away slowly. We Stared deeply into each other's eyes. Everything started flashing through my mind from the stare we had when I left for college, when I came back and he zipped my Dress up and we gazed into each other eyes , when we went to pottery class, Every Moment we had leading up to now. My heart felt like it was bursting with Joy but Sadness at the same time.

"Je vous aime toujours ma petite fille"
(I will Always Love you My Baby Girl)
His thumb Brushed across my Cheek softly.

A Smile spread across my Face.

"Et je vous aimerai toujours mon petit garçon"
(And I will always Love you my baby boy)
-----