Chapter 5

We don't speak anymore but I Hope you're doing well....

Lucas🍇

I chugged the rest of what was in the Clear Svedka bottle, the warm liquid burning my chest as it went down.

That was my second bottle and it still seemed to not take my pain away. It has stopped working like it use to.

I'd drink once I started thinking about Khaleyah and it would go away when I did but now, it just seemed to make it worse.

I missed her so much but something in me wouldn't allow me to call her.

I was suppose to be on that plane back today but something in me wouldn't allow me to. I wasn't ready to go back.. I felt shit was gonna get worse.. Cops after me, My Anxiety levels would go up.

Killing someone will really fuck ya head up...

I threw the bottle across the room. It hit the floor with a Loud thud sound.

I laid down on my bed. I turned towards the cold white wall as Harmony flashed through my mind.

I missed her so much also. She had moved back to the states a week ago... We only got the time to know each other for two months and I'm not afraid to say that Iam already in love and attached to that girl... Love will make you feel all kinds of ways.

Two of my girls.. Both of them living In Detroit.. I wonder if Khaleyah has ever saw her..

My heart dropped at the thought.

I quickly shut my eyes tight wishing the thoughts would just go away and leave me alone...

"Fuck" I said through gritted teeth.

I begin hitting myself beside my head.

"Go.. To.. Sleep" I told myself my palm connecting with my head each time.

I curled up in a ball and forced myself to sleep.
-------

My brain pulsed against my skull as I opened my eyes.

I sat up slowly so I wouldn't get dizzy. "Fuck... Why did I drink last night?" I questioned myself massaging my temples with my eyes closed...  

I grabbed my phone seeing I had a text message from Troy.

Bro🍇✊🏾:I made it bro... Just wish you would've came too... You know This is gonna Hurt Khaleyah man.

I tossed my Phone behind me on the bed and begin Rubbing my Temples again as the throbbing returned.

This shit was getting stressful. 

I stumbled to the bathroom to do my Morning routine.

---------------

"Lucas..." I could hear my name being called in sleep. The voice sounded like my dads but deeper.. And slower.

"Lucas" I opened my eyes and snapped my Head up to see my dad standing over me even though My vision was a bit blurry I could still see his face filled with disappointment.