Chapter 12

I want to be with you, it is as simple, and as complicated as that.

Khaleyah💖

I pulled up to the house and cut the engine and Lucas and I Both hopped out walking up to the house.

I pushed the Session to the back of my head for right now and unlocked the door preparing to see these two crazy ass people that I hadn't seen in awhile.

But it wasn't like it wasnt normal not to see them so often. They always seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

I had told Lucas in the car who it was.

I looked around the living room to see it empty and the house was oddly quiet.

Something wasn't right.

I looked down seeing their shoes by the door and their custom made Coats on the couch.

I walked up the stairs with Lucas right behind me.

A light shone from underneath the Bathroom door and shower water could be heard running.

I frowned. One of these niggas was actually in MY House taking a shower.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head and continued on down the hall.

Lucas and I were as quiet as a mouse as we tip toed through the halls for no reason at all.

I opened my Crack door and seen a body laying in my bed, with the covers pulled all the way over the head.

I walked over slowly and tapped her, being careful on how I woke her.. She could be dangerous.

"Aye.. Wake up" I Said above a whisper.

She didn't budge.

I started shaking her. "Hey Wake up L-"

In one swift movement, she was from under the cover and had me pinned down on the bed.

"AYE ITS ME KHALEYAH .. YOUR COUSIN, LYRIC!" I Yelled my eyes wide.

She stared at me with her viscous eyes that softened when she realized it was me.

"Oh damn cuz, I thought you was someone else" She said letting me go.

I stood up straightening my clothes.

"It's alright..." I trailed off looking back up at her.

"What's goin on in hea?" We looked towards the doorway to see Heaven in a white robe and Water dripping from her curls.

Her brows was furrowed and she was frowning and by the tone of her She must've forgot she was in someone else's home. 

"Leyah came home" Lyric answered.

Heaven looked over noticing Lucas standing in the room.

"Aye, It's the runaway."

"Awh Boy I ain't even see you over Thea" Lyric grinned. "Come hea stranga" She said holding her Arms out.

He walked over hugging her.