Chapter 2

Khaleyah💖

After My Therapy Appointment I got into my Car and buckled up.

The image of Justin laying on the ground choking on his own blood flashed across my Mind, I squeezed my eyes shut and cringed to the sight and Awaited for the Ringing noise in my ears to go away.

When it was all over with, I breathed out sticking my Key into the Ignition.

For the past year and A half I've been having terrible flashbacks from that Horrid Day, images that I don't wanna see that I just wanna forget about. They were all followed by a Ringing sound in my ear.

I started the car pulling off and headed towards my Mother's House.

----------

I pulled up to My Mom's House turning my car off and removing my seatbelt that was wrapped around me.

Everybody pretty much still lived in the neighborhood.

As I walked up to my Mom's House, Ms.Celine walked out.

Her brown eyes softened when she looked up noticing me.

"Khaleyah" She breathed out meeting me half way and hugging me.

"Hi, Ms.Celine, how are you?"

"I'm doing okay dear" She pulled away with a Loose grip on my arms. "How are you doin sweety?"

My Eyes trailed off from hers as I shrugged. "I'm good"

"Be honest Leyah.."

"I'm holdin up"

Her Small smile was barely Visible as she gently rubbed my Arms.

"Have he called you yet this week?" I asked.

"Nope not yet.. He should be calling either today or tomorrow"

I nodded.

To be on the safe side, He calls his Mom only once a week.

I never really understood why he was hiding in the first place, no one saw him do anything but I guess niggas around town would talk and he end up getting locked up for murder.

"I'm really Sorry Celine" My Bottom Lips began trembling as tears Welled in my eyes.

Her brows quickly furrowed."Sorry for what?"

"This is all my Fault , if he wouldn't of came and saved me then he wouldn't be in this predicament right no-"

"No, no don't say that Khaleyah! " She cut me off Shaking her head.

"If he wasn't doing what he was doing then he wouldn't be in this predicament right now not because of you getting kidnapped, something like this was bound to happen anyway.. So please don't blame yourself for this" She spoke softly.

"God Works in Mysterious Ways baby girl" She spoke Wiping her thumb across my Wet cheek wiping as many tears away as she could.