Chapter 8

"It's Time to leave you, my Mind knows it and my Heart Finally accepted it. It's my feet that need convincing to walk away."

-Vivi Dale

💖Khaleyah

After a good hour and a half of talking Nique left to run some errands Before Khamillahs party that was starting in a few hours.

After locking the door behind her I sat on the couch, a Breath of Relief leaving from my mouth.

I got My Best Friend Back!!

I smiled to myself , I was looking forward to our up coming Saturday Brunch.

I took a glance down at the table seeing Nique's phone causing me to do a double take. She had left it .

There was no way of calling her since her phone was here but I was sure she'd realize it was gone and turn around and come back and get it.

My stomach growled making me realize my Stomach was completely empty. I hadn't eaten all morning.

"Lemme go fix me sum'n to eat" I mumbled my eyes trailing across all the pictures of Lucas and I on my Living room wall..

I got up and snatched a few off and sat them on the tables. If I was gonna forget about him and move on, I needed to take these down, I couldn't see his face everyday and expect for me to get over him.

As I was getting ready to Take the others down, My stomach growled again but much louder. My stomach was really trying to talk to me.

"Ok okaaay" I dragged out rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed two slices of bread preparing to make a Turkey sandwich.

I walked over to The Fridge grabbing the Turkey slices and all the condiments I needed.

As soon as I walked back over to my bread, the doorbell rung.

"There she is" I Smiled. I sat all the stuff in my hands down on the Granite counter tops and walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm comiiiing!!" I sung.

"I knew you'd Realize your pho-" I opened the door and My Heart Dropped as my Breath abruptly stopped in the back of my throat, The person on the other side of the door wasn't Nique.....

🍇Lucas

She stared at me Wide eyed, tears brimming her eyes. It had felt like The world had stopped and this was all just a dream.

Was I Really in front of her right now?

"L-Lucas?" She Breathed out Brittlely she looked as if she was about to faint as she bat her eyes.  

My Body still felt numb preventing me from Reacting my true emotions Properly but my Heart was racing at a thousand miles and All I could do was stare at her Appearance.

She was still Beautiful and Breathtaking.

How could I stay away from her like this?