Chapter 14

We were so In love, how did we get here?

Khaleyah💖

After about ten minutes after they gave me some medicine it started kicking in.

Even though I was calm and my Body was relaxed my heart was still Aching.

All I could think about was Lucas and his Daughter... How could he do me like this?

I thought he loved me.

I had to stop thinking about him, I didn't need anymore stress on me.

Just then My Mom and His Mom came walkin in.

"Oh baby, are you okay?" She rushed over brushing her Hand up my Forehead concern was written all over her face and heard in her voice.

"Yeah Mama I'm fine" I Nodded.

"What happen?" She asked.

My throat felt dry as I swallowed, not long after I felt the big lump forming.

"Lucas has..." I paused holding back my tears.

Once I felt like I wasn't gonna cry, I spoke again. "Lucas has a baby."

They froze up and exchanged weird glances before looking back at me.

I furrowed my brows and tilted my head in confusion.

"What .. What is it?"

They looked at me with sorry eyes but they remained quiet.

I started to get angry, I knew they knew something. "What is it??" I raised my voice.

A long sigh dragged from my Moms lips.

"Listen honey... We been knew." She stepped closer and tried to grab my hand but I snatched away.

I was fuming in anger now. My own mother knew and didn't even bother to tell me?!

"You knew and decided to never tell me??"

Who fucking side was she on?

I looked to Lucas mom who just stood there quietly.

"You know too?..."

She stepped a bit closer also and spoke softly. "Yes Khaleyah.. I did know."

"Wow... Just.." I shook my head trying my best not to cry.

"Who all knows?" I asked quickly.

Their eyes wandered off from mine and an awkward silence came over us all.

"Mom!" I called out.

"Everyone Khaleyah"

I stared at her in disbelief. I was a bit lost for words.

At that moment I was bawling in tears.

"Everyone knew and NEVER thought to tell me? WHY? HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT TELL ME THIS?" I cried out.