Chapter 9

Do you ever just Crave Someone? Not in a Sexual Way, but just needing to hear their voice and feel the touch of their Skin.

💖Khaleyah

He stared at me with Confusion written all over his face, he walked in here really thinking it was all okay and everything would go back to Normal JUST Cause he's back.

No Sir!

"Khaleyah.. I'm.. I'm confused, I thought we were together?"

I laughed sharply.

"You really thought just cause you came back it was gonna be all Peaches and fucking cream? Like you never left and never tried to get in touch with me, not even thinking about how I feel or how it effected me NOT ONE BIT" the tears clouded my vision again as I relived the pain.

He furrowed his Brows quickly. "Khaleyah you don't think I missed you? I missed you like fucking crazy!! You were all I could think about"

"Then why the FUCK Didnt you CALL?!" I questioned folding my Arms across my chest.

"I was going through some mental shit and.. And.. I just couldn't call you in that State..." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears away. "You been going through some mental shit? What do you think IVE Been going through?.." I trailed off breaking our stare as his face soften.

"I had shut off the world after that day... For a whole. Year... And now I'm in therapy and they put me on some fucking pills, Fucking. Pills!!" I repeated the last words.

"And I have Flashbacks" I shook my head as more tears fell. I never thought I'd be explaining this to him but my Thoughts were just spilling out with no control over them. He needed to hear it anyway.

He stared quietly at me but I refused to give him eye contact, I was afraid I would give in easily but damn I've missed him... A lot...

"I know there's nothing I can say to fix this so imma just stop with the sorry shit" He finally spoke.

He stepped closer to me grabbing my hand. I kept my head turned looking at the picture of us on the wall. I wouldn't even think then that we'd be where we are now.

Take me back please.

"Imma just show you instead" He pecked my jaw and let go off my hand Leaving me weak in the knees.

His voice was so deep and smooth and his lips were still warm and soft making It even harder to Stay mad at him.

Keep it together, Leyah.

He gathered his bags and walked to the back.

I sighed running my Hand through my Hair.

I walked back into the kitchen putting all the food back away, that just made me lose my Appetite.

After I was done I went back to the living room and seen Niques phone still on the table Causing me to Huff.

"I'll Just take it to this Forgetful child" I mumbled shaking my head.

I grabbed her phone, my Jacket and keys just as Lucas entered the Living Room again.