Day 1: Monster Movie

I was on the bus with the fourteen other competitors from season 1 including my friends, DJ, Kaleidoscope aka Izzy, Harold, and Gwen. I get off the bus and stand by DJ as I look around at the movie lot and take in the smell of the city smiling to myself. Home once again. I look over to see Beth with her braces off. I nod my head as she blushes and then Chris arrives driving a tour cart. 

"Hop on, everyone!" We get on as I sit by the edge of the cart by DJ. "Come on, people! Sheesh! We haven't got all day. This cart's rented by the hour." Chris then started driving as Kaleidoscope wasn't on.

"E-Scope come on!" I yell to her as she turns to us.

"No one leaves E-Scope behind." She then does some trampoline stunt stuff and lands behind me. I roll my eyes and giggle at her behavior.

"Welcome to the set of "Total Drama Action". This season's hottest reality show will be shot here, on an abandoned film lot." Chris explained to us. Lindsay gasps.

"Does this mean we're gonna be in the movies?" She asked as Chris adjusted his mirror to see her.

"No, it means you're going to be on TV...and don't interrupt me...ever." He said flicking her nose.

"Oops! sorry." She said. We then continued the drive .

"You'll be spending the next six weeks here, competing against each other in challenges and for rewards, all for the chance to win some monster cash."

"Yeah, baby! I'm going to win me some moola!" Chris shushed Owen as I giggled softly.

"Like last season, one team will win and the other team will watch one of their own make their way down the dreaded Walk of Shame to the Lame-o-sine." Chris then pushes a button that rolls up windows around the driver cart as I cover my mouth. The others coughed.

"Now, since we don't have the outhouse to dump your deepest darkest secrets in, you'll dish the dirt in our new make-up confessional."

/"Well...this is new." I said looking around at all the make-up. "I'm scared of this confessional." I whisper to the camera.\

 "To your left is the craft services tent, catered by Chef." Chef then comes running out after a raccoon with a hatchet. "If you survive Chef, you'll have to make it through our dramatic awards ceremony, where all but one loser will receive a Gilded Chris Award." We pass by a stage with two golden statues of Chris. 

/"I want one now!"\

"Are we done now, dude?" Geoff asked.

"I have an eject button and I'll use it." Chris said as I smiled.

"Please, continue." Geoff said. We continued to tour as we passed by a moon and space looking set.

"Wow...cool...is this a dream?" Harold said admiring the set.

"No, Harold, it is not, but you may soon wish it was. A few months ago, this lot was home to a high-budget monster movie, until the star began experiencing some, uh...uh...difficulties." He said as Lindsay again gasped.

"Oh, no! Did she have like a mental breakdown?" Lindsay asked.

"Actually the star wasn't a her. It was an animatronic monster!" He said as we looked around to see the cardboard building eaten off of

"What happened to it?" Gwen asked as a monster roar sounded as we covered our ears.

"Come on, dudes! He's yanking our chains." Duncan said as loud, mechanical, footsteps headed our way. A cell tower came falling our way as Chris hits the breaks and it lands in front of us. We all freak out and look at it.