Day 16: Fairy-tale Movie

We were at breakfast where Duncan was hosting a competition with the other competitors to see who could make the biggest breakfast burrito. Harold won with his tribute to Leshawna who actually found it cute. The two of us were sitting out on this one since Leshawna was still on bad terms with the rest of the crew and I wasn't one to play with food.

Chef then enters wearing an outfit resembling something from a fairy tale.

"Hear ye and rise for Sir Chris!" Chris then enters with a glass boot.

"Ooh, that's a glass slipper, which means today's challenge is a fairy-tale movie! My favorite!" Beth says excited.

"Beth, dude, if you ever steal my intro again, I'll have to personally boot you off the show."

"You can't boot Beth. Oh, wait, he can because it's a glass boot."

"And the foot that fits determines the princess for today's fairy-tale movie challenge. The rest of you compete for the honor of rescuing the fair princess." Beth was already up and bouncing around wanting to be the princess. "I said the fair princess, and what we think is fair is that the candidates be the two who won last time. Kaylub and Lindsay."

"Wait I'm not a girl."

"Then fair prince, better?" I nod.

Lindsay and I both sit on the table as Lindsay goes first. She complains about the boot size and revels her rather normal sized feet, but everyone else makes fun of her for having "big" feet.

"Ok, prince, your turn." I slip off my own boot and slip on the glass one with ease. "Well looks like we have our prince. I get showered in pixie dust before we moved on. I was dressed up in a white and silver fairy-tale suit I also had a tiara on. I was informed I'd have to sing and I was given a minute to look over what would be the song.

I was then hooked up and placed onto a stage. I looked to see that out of the six others only three were not in bandages. It happened that only the guys lacked bandages. I blushed lightly. The music started.

When I was a little boy I'd dream of my first kiss. It would come from my perfect prince, and in my dream it went like this...(Animals come over to me as I continue to sing). My prince will be tall and caring. My prince will be tough as nails... My prince will make me feel happy. My prince will tame wild whales...(I pick up a frog who's wearing a crown). When we kiss my prince will be you. I give the frog a kiss before placing it down with a smile. When I look up, I see Duncan and blush.

"Wasn't that amazing? I know everyone wishes they could hear it over and over and over again, and now they can. Relive the magic of Kaylub for only 12.99. Call 555-SELLOUT to get your authentic Prince Kaylub CD, before everyone else downloads it illegally."

"After risking my life for you, I've realized how wrong I was with that invisible crack. You're the cutest boy I've ever seen. And the smartest." I blush at Justin's words.

"T-thank you, Sir Justin."

"Hm well I found you cute long before sir suck-up here." Duncan mumbled not realizing we all heard him. I blush deeply. Chef then arrives and I join him on the horse. "Are we supposed to catch him?"

"No, it's a classic princess abduction, as the villain makes a whirlwind getaway on a swift steed." I tap Betsy who moves along. "So, that's how the three knight dudes lost the prince. But fate, a.k.a me, wasn't finished with them. They followed the troll all the way to a fight to the death, because that's how I like my princes saved."

"I wish you all the best of luck," I say with a bit of a wave to them and a smile.

We arrive at a tower where Chef leads me up to the top of.

"Sir Justin, Sir Duncan, and Sir Harold reached the ivory tower in which the troll had stuck the type-A prince. But there was only one way to rescue him. One of the brave knights had to slay the dragon." Then the monster from the first episode arrives.

"Good luck brave knights." I send each of them an air kiss wishing them luck.

"I'll save you, Kaylub," I hear Justin shout as I blush lightly sitting down waiting. 

"Kaylub! Your prince is coming!" I blink as I had fallen asleep. I get up and see Justin coming over the side. "Prince!" He gets into the castle and leans in for a kiss. I blush unsure of what to do as I close my eyes.

"Wait, wait. There's no kissing."

"What?" Justin said as I looked down to Chris.

"It says here that Prince Justin and Prince Kaylub must sword fight to determine the winner."

"If that's how it has to be-"

"No, I am a noble gentleman, a brave knight, a handsome prince. I would never hurt such a cute boy."

"Although a guy your working with is fair game."

"I said I was sorry, Harold. I refuse to raise a sword to Kaylub. I give up any chance at immunity to spare him." He then places the sword in my hand before pulling me close and placing a kiss to my lips. My eyes go wide as I poke him in the chest with the blade. He backs off as I blush crimson red.

"I win," I mumble as I look down.

"Kaylub wins immunity. Again." I smile.

We meet at the Gilded Chris Awards as I'm seated next to Leshawna who's glaring daggers at Justin.

"So, with immunity, Kaylub is the first to win a Golden Chris. Beth, Lindsay, Harold, and Leshawna all live another week. Who will live happily ever after and who will die penniless? And the last Gilded Chris goes to... Justin! Duncan, you're out."

"Now hold up one moment, Justin should be the one leaving." Leshawna spouted standing next to me.

"Yeah, you're right. I was just kidding. Justin's actually the one who's been eliminated." I wave him off with a light blush as Leshawna and the others give him cold reactions.

I head back to the trailer and relax on my bed before going to sleep. I hear movement under me and blush realizing Duncan changed bunks.