Day 3: Crew Movie

I woke up at three-fifty and headed out to see Chris holding a megaphone. He smiles at me as I blush. "You really need to learn how to sleep in." He said as I shrugged. I was going to walk by him when he grabbed my wrist twirling me into his chest as my cheeks dusted pink. "Then again, these are one of the few times we get to be alone off camera." He said this with a smile as my blush only got darker. "You're so cute when you look like a tomato." He whispered in my ear as I shudder against him. He chuckles as he kisses my cheek. "Cover your ears." He said as I do so taking a few steps away from him. He blows the horn. "All crew on set! Call time is 4am." He then kisses the megaphone. "I love this thing." He winks at me as everyone tiredly exits there trailers complaining...except for Izzy who prances out of the trailer. I stand by DJ who looks down at my flushed complex with a raised eyebrow. I shake my head as mostly everyone goes and freshens up.

We meet back by the trailers, guys on one side, girls on the other. "You're on a film set now and you're gonna learn that show biz is not all red carpets and pool parties. Today you're gonna get schooled on how tough on-set production life can be." Chris said walking around.

"Whatever, I can deal. I once had a summer job at a petting zoo. It's so adorable, everybody feeding the adorable goats their adorable cabbages, but somebody, i.e. me, had to shovel up the less adorable end of the digestive process." Gwen said. Chris went over to her.

"Well, speaking of number two, it's time to pick your teammates and then try to stick it to the team your boyfriend chooses." We wait as Gwen stands by me and Trent by Lindsay. "Okay, let's get this bloodbath started. You're gonna choose schoolyard style, boy, girl, boy, girl. Ladies first...since we have no ladies here, Gwen." She sighs as I look towards the ground.

"I don't know...Duncan."

"I choose the beautiful Lindsay." I hear her cheer.

"Because I like to keep things cool, I pick Leshawna." I hear Leshawna cheer as the two high five. I keep my eyes glued to the ground.

"I choose Justin."

"Oh, pick all the good-looking contestants. That'll get you far."

"It will in show biz."

"DJ," she said as a felt a pat on my shoulder. I look up to see him smiling at me. I nod as I look over to Kaleidoscope who waves at me. I wave back.

"Beth," Trent said.

"We choose Heather." She was shocked as she went over.

"I choose Owen," he cheers.

"Uh, hello? Don't wicked skills count for anything? I mean, who else here went to film camp, and is fully trained as a junior cinematographer, with a thorough knowledge of lighting filters, film stock-"

"I pick Harold, if for no other reason but to shut him up." Gwen said cutting him off.

"Wise choice," he said walking past her.

"There were no there guys left." I look at her in shock.

/I stare at the camera in silence for a few good minutes and blinking for a good while. "Don't I have the male defining Y chromosome? Don't I have the male reproductive organ? Doesn't that make me a male? Sure I look, sound, and occasionally act, dress, and think like a female, but that does't make me a girl." I say in a whimper. "Right?"\

"Still," Harold said as I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"Um...I guess Izzy is on my team then...Izzy!" She doesn't move as I look up.

"It's Kaleidoscope." I remind him as he sighs.

"Right, E-Scope?" She turns towards him.

"Here," She said with a smile.