Day 4: Beach Movie

I grabbed my plate of food and sat down next to DJ as we ate I yawned. "Another all nighter?" He asked.

"Not really, I got a few hours of sleep in." I said with a weak laugh.

"Are you really okay?" He asked as I smiled at him.

"Yeah DJ I'm fine, just being by you is enough for me to feel not small or insignificant." He hugs me as we chat.

/"DJ and I have this sibling/best friend thing going where we protect and tell each other everything. Like how Duncan and I are no longer silent buddies." I blush as I say that.\

Chris comes in and blows a whistle. "Hang onto your coconuts, players. We're going back to the beach." Owen cheers. "Ever seen one of those 1950s surfer movies where the kids get up to neato fun before the big bonfire twist-a-thon and the bully kicks the sand castle in the nerdy guy's face?" I nod as everyone else is confused. Mom made me watch a lot of old flicks.

"Uh, no, Grandpa, we haven't." Duncan said as he had his arms crossed.

"Well, get ready to re-create one, Junior." I giggle softly. "Two challenges followed by a tiebreaker if necessary. So grab your swimsuits." We follow him out. I change into my pokeball swim trunks, oversized white tee, and I put back on my trench coat to keep me warm and just in case.

WE end up meeting in a freezing cold studio with icicles and a pool with a surfboard on it. Everyone else was shivering as I smiled. Knew bringing my jacket was a good idea. "When did you guys move the beach to Antarctica?" Lindsay asked.

"As some of you can see, we're actually in the shooting studio." Chris said wearing a lot of winter clothing.

"And the AC's cranked because?" Duncan asked as I took off my coat and place it on him as he looked at me confused. I smile as he smiles back and stops shivering.

/"I live in a cold area, I'm used to the cold. Also mom sometimes forgets that the basement can get extremely cold and leaves on the AC in the basement set for 20 degrees." I say with a sigh.\

"All the cameras and lights get so hot, they could melt Chef's heart." Chef waves with an extremely creepy smile. I shudder, "and the network told my agent sweaty wasn't a good look for me. Your first challenge, hang ten this deck into the big blue without swallowing tail in the soup."

"What did you just ask me to do?" Leshawna said threateningly.

"Whoever remains on the board longest wins." I said simply as they look at me.

"Exact-a-mundo, groovy cats. So, who's going first?" There was silence as a cricket sounded before that cricket froze and lost it's hind legs. "The team that wins will get a half-hour head start on the next challenge, and, given tonight's reward, you should be fighting harder then Justin's abs over who gets first shot." I was about to step forward when Harold get's pushed ahead by a Icicle in the bum. "We have a volunteer." Harold gets up on the board and mutters some stuff. "And please welcome the return of some season one fan favorites, the sharks." One jumps out as Harold jumps high enough to wrap around a pipe very high off the ground.

"My booty and I are out." He said.

"Your booty has an opinion? Leshawna asked.

"That's a big job for such a saggy, sad little thing." Heather inputted.

"I'll have you know this is a selfless act. My lady fans couldn't handle the loss of this perfect behind."

"And by lady fans, he means his mother." Heather said.

"Sharks lookie, faken and bacon." I say pointing toward Owen as the sharks head over asking for some. Harold then goes for the dismount and lands on the entry plank on his back. I wince.