Day 15: Superhero Movie

I wake up early the next morning and just wonder the set till I'm in the middle of a city. 

"Good morning lucky camper." I turn to see Chris wearing a Batman costume.

"Superheroes?" He nods with a devious smirk that sends a shiver up my spine. I then spin around to see Chef with some rope. "No, make Chef do it."

"Your the one up." I sigh as I allow chef to tie me up. "Now scream our fair maiden." I give of a high pitch scream as soon the other contestants arrive in their sleepwear.

"Kaylub?"

"What are you doing?" Then Chris comes swooping down freeing me as I blush and we land safely on the ground.

"Uh, is anyone going to tell us what the heck is going on here?" Courtney asked as I was placed down.

"Today's challenges are inspired by the superhero flick." I give a smile. Everyone gives off a complaint about being up. "Evil never sleeps, and neither will you. Besides, superheroes don't do things of mere mortals. They have screaming ladies to rescue." I pout at being called a girl.

"Uh, actually, many superheroes are mere mortals. My favorite, the incredible Owl Man, catches thieves just like mice. But come morning, he puts his pants on one leg at a time. Just like the rest of us."

"How would you like it if Owl Man scratched your eyes out with his talons? I didn't think so. Now, shut it! There are three things intrinsic to all good superhero movies. One--superheroes have superpowers. Two--superheroes save people. And my personal favorite, three--superheroes wear tights. Which means you will all be wearing..." he laughs for a good few seconds, "teensy tiny tights." Everyone has their own complaints except for Lindsay and me. "Why are you all in your pjs? Get dressed and meet me back on set in superhero speed. Which means you should already be back here." I happen to be already dressed as I wait for the others.

We all stand in front of sewing machines.

"For your first challenge, each of you with create your own superhero identity. You'll make your own superhero costumes using nothing but your fertile imaginations and tons of spandex." Chef then dumps a load of trash nearby. "And some other junk. You'll be judged on originality and style of costume, how rocking your superpower is, and how cool your superhero name is. Top score wins an advantage in the next round. Chef will of course play the super villain. Which, let's face it, won't be much of a stretch." We see Chef wearing a viper green outfit with a cat next to him. "Meet Pythonicusver and his sidekick kitty Dander Boy. They will sabotage you at every turn. Any questions?" The others raise their hands. "No, perfect. And... action!"

Everyone gets to work on their costumes as I use some black spandex and smile to myself as I create a mask.

Soon the modeling begins and everyone is unique and gain few points. Then Lindsay, dressed as her own version of Wonder Woman scores ten points. It was then my turn.

"I'm Midnight, my superpower is that at night I blend in with the darkness taking out villains with the shadows." I had flipped my hair around to the opposite eye as the mask I wore covered my eyes but allowed the red in my eyes to shine through.

"Both original and creative. ten points. Lindsay and Kaylub get the advantage in the next challenge." We both cheer.

"You may have won the first round, but we'll see who comes out on top." Courtney says before stepping on Lindsay's Invisible jet which gets her docked a few points.

We all then meet at an obstacle course.

"For your second challenge, we will be testing your super-prowess. You'll have to leap over a building in a single bound using this trampoline from the set of the movie Trampoline Thunder Two. Awesome flick. You'll be judged on how far and how high you jump. And please, properly time your landing as we wouldn't want you to land anywhere other than on this soft, cushy mattress. Our first and foremost priority at Total Drama Action is your safety and well-being. Next you'll have to save a woman falling from a building. The woman will be played by a sack of potatoes in a dress. Which will be a real catch for you guys. And, finally, you'll walk across a power-line during a meteor shower. The person to finish the course with the best time wins invincibility. Lindsay, you're up first followed by Kaylub. Ten seconds will be shaved off your time for winning the first round. And... Action!"

Lindsay goes and ultimately doesn't make it all the way. I go next and land the jump, catch the lady gently putting her down, and make it swiftly and easily pass through getting a time of 28 seconds. The others go and only Duncan and Courtney make it through as well.

"And the winner of the second challenge and invincibility is Midnight!" I cheer. "You guys may be superheroes, but you smell super gross. Time to hit the showers, and decide who's gonna get kicked to the curb."

"Courtney had got to go." I say as all of us we in the trailer.

"Yeah," both Justin and Harold were down for the plan as I notice Duncan a little hesitant.

"It's either her or you Duncan." He looks at me as my red eye glowed lightly. "I know the girls want to eliminate you or Courtney. Though we don't need your vote to get rid of her... it would be nice to know you mean it." He knows exactly what I'm talking about and he sighs.

At the award ceremony I smile to the girls as they nod. 

/"Courtney is so going home."\

"And now we vote. And the Gilded Chris goes to... Kaylub and... Justin... Beth... Lindsay and Harold. Now we're down to the final three. Duncan. And finally... Leshawna."

"What?! You will be hearing from my lawyers again." She was escorted away and I smile.

"Glad that she's finally gone. Next time we'll have more captivating action here on Total Drama Action!"