Day 18: Rock 'n' roll Movie

I was humming the tune to a song that was stuck in my head since last night as I brushed my hair in the trailer. It seemed that Leshawna was the one to leave as the girls convinced him to vote her off. I'm not surprised as besides Duncan and I Leshawna is the biggest threat... though I highly doubt the others even see me as such. 

I feel arms wrap around me as I pause my brushing and blush lightly seeing Duncan in the mirror. He leans his head on my shoulder as I feel his breath on my neck. 

"Last night was great. When this is over, we should go see movies more often." He says against my neck as I blush and give an affirmative hm in response. He kisses my cheek before we both hear drumming.

We exit to see Chris standing next to Chef who's playing the drums.

"Nice of you to join us. Today's movie genre is... Drum-roll please!" Chef then plays the drums for a lot longer then necessary. "OK, we know! The spotlight's not big enough for the both of us." He stops. "Today's movie genre is..." Chef starts again but this time keeps it brief. "The rock 'n' roll biopic." Harold celebrates by doing a wicked air-guitar solo. Duncan also celebrates in his own way. Chris then goes on to explain what a rock 'n' roll biopic entails. "Lastly I have an announcement to make. Because some how her lawyers keep winning in the lawsuits they file against us despite this one having no real ground to stand on... Courtney's back." 

"What?!"

/"Is this what he might by this day being difficult? How is she back?" I whimper slightly knowing that the time I had with Duncan are gone.\

"Why is she back?" 

"Well, somehow her lawyers based her departure as a mistake due to Kaylub being allowed to compete and not automatically disqualified since his untimely accident." I blink and look at Courtney's smirk.

"All right people, time for your first big gig. Meet me at the Big Stadium in ten minutes. You can't miss it." Chris and Chef then leave.

We try to find the Big Stadium only to end up at the Gilded Chris Awards Theater.

"I said ten minutes, not ten hours!"

"You also said to meet at the Big Stadium and this is the dumpy Gilded Chris Awards Theater."

"Where you might get dumped! Not bad. First step to become a rock legend is to show up late for your own show. For your first challenge, you're going to be rocking out on the guitar." Lindsay then compares the guitar to the recorder. He tells us about how we'll be playing the guitar and I instantly thing of Guitar Hero. He also tells us that with a wrong note we get electrocuted. 

We then get our guitars as mine was black with purple tones to it.

"Are you ready to rock out?!"

"For those about to rock. I salute you," Harold said.

"Bite me." Duncan responded.

"And, rock on!" I begin to play hitting every note focusing on the screen letting muscle memory guide me. Harold gets out due to his guitar catching on fire, Lindsay doesn't actually play it, Beth explodes. Courtney is actually trying very hard doing tricks, I'm just playing the notes normally, and Duncan isn't even trying before he breaks the guitar. "Nice one, Duncan. You broke it."

"Oops, sorry."

"Impressive the tree of you, but the winner is..." Chef does drum roll. "Duncan." Courtney instantly complains. "But you tried way too hard and if there is one thing rock stars don't do, it's try. Even a little. You saw Duncan."

"Yeah, he played every tenth note and broke his guitar afterwards."

"Exactly!"

"Watch and learn baby doll. Maybe one day you'll be able to rock as hard as me." I block her guitar with my own and glare at her. We go to commercial break as she backs off with a huff.

Total Drama Action: Kaylub ChangesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara