Day 8: Killer Movie

Over the last few days I've had Chris, Duncan, Izzy, and DJ visit me. DJ told me that he's been forced into this secret alliance with Chef. I wanted to tell him that it was a bad idea, but the state I'm in didn't really help. "Kaylub, I don't think I can keep this up any longer. I mean I enjoy the cooking, but the cheating isn't how my mama raised me." I sigh. Focusing on anything hurts, so most of the time I'm sitting  in my chair with my eyes closed as I listen to my visitors. "I got to get going morning is coming."

"When you wake we'll be one person no longer two sides of the same person." I open my eyes and look at Red. I was confused. "As I said before I have a higher pain tolerance then you. So I'll give you my high tolerance with a change of color in your right eye." Red smiled. I nodded. I started to feel pain as Red vanished.

"Kaylub!" I feel Chris hold my hand as I hear him and others around me. I close my eyes and it all goes black.

When I feel calm again I can still feel a hand in mine. "I'm glad you're back with us. I was scared I lost you. This was the worst one yet. Just to update you on the way the competition is going, DJ voted himself off. He did so because he came to terms with his cheating ways." I felt a squeeze on my hand. "Please stay strong, and don't give up." I hear him say. The blackness seemed to get larger.  

I'll be back soon.