Day 12: Prehistoric Movie

I cover my ears as I stood by Chris. He was wearing a cheetah loincloth as I was wearing a grey loincloth similar to his as it went over my shoulder. He blew into a foghorn to summon the others.

The others arrive as give a small wave to Duncan who seemed on the verge about to pass out.

"Is that boy wearing a loincloth?" Leshawna asked as I blushed lightly.

"Like it?" Chris said.

"When did he wake up and why is he here?" Heather asked.

"Well he was awake last challenge and I did say a team member was locked inside the vault. Plus since he was never eliminated he's still in the competition. Everyone welcome the newly awakened Kaylub back on set. Now, let's get started!" 

"Ah-ah-ah-ahem." We both look to Courtney and I can feel Chris emanate irritation.

"As soon as I take care of a few formalities. Thanks to Courtney's lawsuit, she'll be playing by a different set of rules."

"You said there are no rules," Duncan said coming out of his stupor.

"There are when you have a good lawyer."

"Chef, let's get this over with." Chef brings over a book as Chris vocally clears his throat. "Rule One: Notwithstanding that contestants are not permitted with the outside world, the contestants hereafter referred to as "Courtney" may retain a personal digital assistant, aka her PDA." Beth complains only to get shut down. "Rule Two: Whereas contestants shall continue to receive allocated meals provided by Chef Hatchet, Courtney shall be entitled to a gourmet dining experience with parties consisting of producers and myself, as applicable," I hope you like lobster." I know he said that to get a rise out of everyone as soon everyone was outraged. "Let's see your lawyers get you out of this one."

"What?! I'm still sleeping in the girls' trailer."

"Where she will have a pure goose down pillow, extra-lofty comforter, and 700 thread-count sheets. Oh! And her own... private... bathroom." I giggle as the others argue. "Those are the new rules. Let's call them... "Courtney's Rules"... in honor of Courtney... who gets special treatment... and an unfair advantage."

"Nice. Our spoiled princess didn't waste any time hooking herself up."

"And you didn't waste anytime hooking up with that kid after I left!" I glare at her. 

"While I'm touched you're obviously still hot for me, I was with Kaylub prior to being with you."

"Yeah and then you cheated on him with me on national T.V."

"Well at least the whole world knows I made a mistake and made it right."

"Yeah, I'm sure they believe your two-timing ways especially since you also hooked up with Gwen while kid here was in a coma!" The two growl at each other as I look away.

/"That's not true right? He didn't hook up with Gwen... right?" I look around hoping someone would tell me I'm right.\

"While I'm lovin' this show of hostility, I think today's challenge will help bring out your more... primal instincts. Today's genre: the period movie!" Heather asks for a wig as Beth goes on about the wrong period.

"We're doing the stone age." I say softly as I stood by Leshawna.

"Cave people in prehistoric flicks do two things: make fire and use tools made of bones. Technically, you should also know how to bring down a mammoth with a stick, but since Owen's no longer here, no mammoth, no challenge. Here are your costumes. Get into character, people!"