Day 6: Prison Movie

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have made you jump." I opened my eyes and looked around. 

"Chris?" I asked.

"The doctors say that you'll pull through. You'll just be in a coma for a while."

"How long is a while?" I asked looking around at the white area I'm in.

"They said you'd wake up when you're body is healed from the fall."

"Well that answers my question."

"I have to get going. Today is a prison day for the cast. I'll be back later." I hear footsteps leaving. I look around and sigh.

"Well this is fun." I say to no one as I sit there. "My head hurts to much to actually do anything." I said sitting down. 

"So, how long do you think it'll take for your body to heal." My red eyed self said as I looked over to them.

"A few weeks, it shouldn't take me that long."

"Yeah, but you kinda were already falling into the coma as you were falling." 

"You have a point there," I look around. "Where'd my spirit animal go?" Red me looked away.

"He took the blunt of the fall...he's gone." I felt tears rise to my eyes as I hid my face in my hands. After a while...or hours I can't tell I hear footsteps approach.

"Hey," 

"Duncan?" I question as I thought Chris was going to come back.

"We lost tonight and Gwen got voted off. She hit Harold over the head with a shovel, which I found hilarious...I miss you." I then hear him leave.

"This is going to be a long coma time." I say as I waited.

"I'm back," I hear Chris say. It sounded like he was smiling and that made me smile.

"In a turn of events the Grips actually won and Izzy is back to using her actually name as she's back in the game. Gwen went down after making a deal with the Grips due to Trent cheating for her. Oh he also went home when you..." I could feel him take a moment. "Well I have to get going. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Chris." I say as I sit back down.