Day 5: Wild West Movie

Why is it so hot? It was an extremely hot day as I sat under a tree in a black tank as my trench was on my bed. I couldn't breath as I sat there. I kept falling asleep in the heat.

/"To be...honest. I don't hate the heat. No I actually really like the heat, but I can't handle this much heat without preparing and getting used to it." I then slipped out of the chair and laid on the floor. "I'm just going to...stay down here." I nod.\

I woke up to see Chris standing there in a cowboy outfit. He then shoots off a gun making me jump, but in my condition I ended up sliding back down. "Take it easy. Guns are loaded with blanks. Least, I'm pretty sure one of them is." He said laughing. "since there's no beatin' the heat, we're goin' west this week. There's a town meetin' at high noon. be there or I'll drive you deadbeats out of town." He said as Duncan walks over to me and helps me up as I lean on him with a weak smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned as I nodded.

"Just not used to this heat." I say weakly as we all met at a western town set. I leaned on Duncan as Leshawna comes out with an afro. I sighed as I leaned on Duncan who held me up.

"Listen up, partners, in any good western, there are heroes, outlaws, horses, and pretty dames. The hero defeats the outlaw, then rides off into the sunset on the horse." Chris said.

"What about the pretty dames?" Beth asked scaring Chris.

"None of your beeswax!" He snapped before petting her head while laughing. "Just messing with ya. They usually hang out in the saloon during the bar brawl." Harold then did some weird fighting moves as Duncan tripped him into the water trough while he still held onto me. I fell asleep in his arms.

When he woke me up I see a old horse and a target platform. I look at him confused. "We have to jump from that platform onto that horse." I look then nod as I notice that Gwen was up there. She turns around to leave when she sneezes falling and landing on the horse. She then falls off the horse as Trent tries to help only to hurt her and Leshawna helps instead. Trent went next only to land on the post in between his legs. I wince with the other guys.

"Glad it wasn't me. Harold you're up." Harold goes as I lean on DJ as Duncan goes up. Harold sticks the landing as Duncan jumps and lands on Harold. Owen goes next, but he doesn't land on the horse as it moves away. He chases after the horse and gets on it. Chris said it counted as my team complained. DJ passed me back to Duncan as it was his turn. He pulled out a pink...shoot and then flew into the electrical wires. Justin gave the excuse that he couldn't jump due to his contract. Beth and Lindsay jump together as they stick the landing. We were tied as Heather and Leshawna both go together. Sadly they didn't land on the horse, but were stuck on the barn by their pants. Leshawna ripped falling, but she used her hair to bonce back up. We were still tied. "Kaylub, it's all up to you." he said as he looked at me concerned. I struggle up the ladder as the heat was getting to me. I can do this...no I can't. I get to the edge and pass out. As I fall I hear. "Kaylub!"

I opened my eyes to see myself in a white room as I was sitting in a chair. "Um...where am I?" I see my wolf self appear.

"Hello," His voice was weak and seemed to be hurting.

"I'm in my head...why?" I asked

"You fell into a coma." I turn to see me, but with red eyes and my bang is behind my ear showing off my scar. I look shocked.

"I'm stuck here...in my head?" I said as both of them nodded.