Day 14: Spy Movie

I was in the cabin while the others were outside due to the doctor saying that my right eye was finally in the clear so he removed my bandage.  I was advised to stay indoors till my eye could fully adjust. I looked in the mirror and noticed how deep crimson it was and allowed my bang to fall right back over it and then I hear screaming and rushing footsteps. I hide in a corner and watch as Leshawna, Beth, and Justin all enter.

"What's happening? Are we gonna die?"

"I highly doubt that Beth." I say coming out of the corner. "Why would they kill us now instead of earlier?" I ask as the others seemed to calm down. Then both Beth and Justin break down into tears as a window breaks and a gas bomb is thrown in. I cover my mouth with my hoodie as the others breath in the gas and pass out. I wait for the gas to pass and when it does I'm on high alert. 

Chef comes in and notices that I'm still conscious. "Uh, Chris, the kid didn't pass out." I hear him say into an ear piece. "Okay," he then faces me. "You, kid, go to the producers area Chris will be waiting."

I head down and see Chris. "So you decided not to participate."

"No, I'm just smart enough not to breath in random gasses... plus I'm not so easily captured." I say with a confident smile.

"Ha, well turn around and hold still." I look at him confused as I do as told. I feel handcuffs on my wrists and look back at him. "You're part of the challenge now."

Soon I find myself trapped in the middle of a room.

"The next part of your challenge is to free the captive."

"Kaylub?!" I hear them all say as I'm reviled handcuffed and gagged to a chair

"Yeah, he managed to dodge all of our capture weapons, plus he's on a healing rest so no outside activities. Your task is to get past the lasers and save him, do that and you get and advantage in the next part of the challenge. Also the building will explode in 30 seconds." He then vanishes from the screen as the lasers activate. I'm not so worried. 

I watch as Lindsay and Beth try to go together only to get stuck. Justin also gets stuck as well as Leshawna. Duncan is the first to make it through and he begins to untie me.

"Glad I could save you." He says as I hand him the gun and wire cutters.

"Just try not to get blown up." I say as the rest of the cast leave thanks to Duncan. I remain behind and bite my lip as a dust of pink covers my cheeks.

/"I'm not falling for him again!" I say more to myself in the mirror.\ 

I return to the trailer and continue to rest my eyes getting my right eye used to sight. Then I feel something under my pillow. I reach under and pull out a small skull carving with the initials K+D written on the back. 

"At least out loud... I won't say I'm in love~" I sing to myself as I sit by the window looking out at Duncan. I hold the carving close to my heart.