Anxiety

I walked into the the high school, there's a giant knot in my stomach. I would usually watch my favorite YouTubers to help me with my anxiety,  but YouTube is gone! That doesn't help the fact that i know no one here and it's 12th grade. I don't understand why my parents put me in this stupid school, I thought to myself. Wait I remember why... They have a lot of business trips so they are going to leave me at home a lot by myself, but I don't know how it's gonna be with out them there all the time, I continued to think. I should probably look for my classes... So I walked down these giant halls, are people watching me? Are they looking at me? Do they already hate me? I continued to overthink. I looked down at my time table full of my classes. Thank the lord I only have 4 a semester, I whispered to myself. As I continued to look at my time table, I realized that for social studies I had Mr.Fishbach,Mark..... That can't be Markiplier, can it? I thought a bit more about it, maybe it is just some one with the same name, I guess? I looked down at my science teacher, Mr. McLauglin, Sean.... That's also ironic.... I was very confused, were my eyes deceiving me? I think I'm hallucinating.... I looked at my English teacher, Mr. Kjellberg, Felix... Ok I'm probably just going crazy, I thought to myself. My math class had all three of them there and that's what really confused me... This is a weird semester I thought to myself. I had social studies, science, English, then math, in that order... That was unlucky... Because then I get more homework... Next semester it read, gym, foods, guitar, and auto motives.... I was confused why my important classes were this semester... Whatever. The bell rang and I quickly ran to find my socials class, I made it before the bell rang. I sighed in relief, "oh are you in this class?" I heard a deep voice, talking to me.

I looked up and seen markiplier, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!? I jumped back, and looked around the class to see 5 other kids in there. I was confused, "um, sir, why is there only 6 of us in this class?" I asked politely and shyly.

He shrugged, "I guess I'm teaching the few kids that are new here, and those with anxeity, and depression." He replied.

Then 4 kids got up, realizing they were not meant to be in this class, they all walked out of the classroom, and Mark sighed, putting his head down. "Is everything ok Mark? I mean! Sir?" I said very shyly.

He looked up at me and asked, "did you watch my youtube videos?"

I went wide eyed, "um, I, um, don't know, um, what your talking about..." I said choking on my words.

He smiled and hugged me. I started getting extremely anxious,"um, sir, don't you have more classes then this tho?" I asked to avoid his attention away from YouTube.

"Oh, well I have a math class at the end of the day... But that's only because I haven't been a teacher before..." He said very confidently.

"I'm in that class, with Felix, Sean, and you, you guys are my teacher for all the classes I have for this semester..." I explained.

I sat down in my chair, beside the other person in class. They got up and left the class as well. I sat there very confused, Mark looked at me and said, "I guess it's just you and me... You must be (y/n), just call me Mark!"

I nodded and he explained the course, the bell rang, and I started to walk out of the class and he caught my attention and blew me a kiss. I was very confused, and continued to the next class.

End of chapter

Hey thank you for reading, please vote if you liked it, ask questions, leave feedback or suggestions, I hope you guys like the first chapter, go check out my other books! Thank you!
~Crystella~